JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » any guys ever get hard at the doctors office
Page: of 2   next > 
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
let me know if you have..I have..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bonerup Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-12-27
58 year old bisexual
I got hard in my urologist's office several years back while he was working on me. He told me not to worry , happens quite frequently. He was gorgeous thoug, wanted to drop down on my knees, undo his trousers and work on his!!!!
Unregistered ?

i have , with the docs and nurses
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Never. It is so not a sexual situation for me. The last thing on my mind if I have to go to the doctor is sex. Its usually because something in my body is broken and I want it fixed.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Definitely have to work at not getting hard. It's difficult for my dick to distinguish good touch from not good touch!
Unregistered ?

A few years ago I went in for my annual physical. The doctor came in with this hot looking, late 20's, nurse practioner. We chit-chatted a bit then he said, if you don't mind, Emily will do the exam. I'll be back in a bit. She began with the usual asking me if there were any problems, etc. then she listened to my chest, looked in my ears, at my throat. Then she felt my stomach. She continued a bit, then said, "A hernia exam is part of the physical, do you want me to do it, or would you prefer to wait for the doctor?" I thought for .02 seconds and said, "Uhm, I'm okay with you doing it." She locked the door, slipped on some rubber gloves and told me to drop trou, which I promptly did. She began feeling my balls and explaining to me that I needed to examine my testicles once a month, and showed me how. The entire time I was thinking, "Old nuns, dead puppies, My grandma naked, etc." but to no avail. We both tried to ignore the rising elephant in the room but finally it was blatanly obvious. I turned 19 shades of red and said, "uhm, sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me," and wanted to crawl under the exam table. She kind of giggled and said, "Don't worry, this happens all the time" Well, the exam was concluded without further adeu and I finally got to hide my glory and my shame. The doctor came in and she acted very professionally. Although NOTHING happend, this episode has served as fantasy for more than one masturbation episode.
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
Yeah, the first time I went to a new doc he did a full physical. He had a particularly great touch when he took my balls in his hand and I went straight up. I said "sorry," and he said, "I'm impressed."
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
Unregistered ?

Working in the medical field I know the hernia exam can be fairly swift to prevent an erection. I think the nurse practitioner was playing with you and who could complain? At least the doctor left the room!
blkdick1000 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-09-27
37 year old bisexual from Croydon, London, UK
no but i have come close. the doctor who was examining me had one of the best cleavages i've seen. i definitely had to employ the random thoughts technique to stop me from poking her eye out.
Unregistered ?

Yes, when I was 21, I had a surgery for a hernea, and when the doctor shaved my pubes, I got real hard. He also said don't worry it happens all the time. Also I liked the shaved pubes so much I've been trinning and shaving every since.
Smallone5 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-07-31
71 year old curious from Rochester,NY
It happen to me once
wacks2much Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-07-31
66 year old bisexual from Western New York State
I was 14 and had urinary problems from a bad kidney ahd many tests etc. But I will never forget the first time I had a rectal exam... There was a youngish and seemed to me at the time somewhat odd acting resident who came in and asked me to "roll over". I had no idea what the deal was but there was a male nurse that was always very nice to me that reassured me it was necessary and OK. So I removed my underwear as he requested and rolled over. I had never expected what was going to actually happen. My eyes must have been the size of tennis balls! He slid that lubed finger into me like he was recently divorced and out on a second date with a new girlfriend... After the initial shock of what a "rectal exam" entailed he started what I understood later to massage my prostate! you talk about teenage angst! I think I moaned once and came all over my bed! The Dr. and the nurse (male as I said) just smiled and said it happens all the time. The nurse used to come to my room often and we would talk about everything from girls to gays. I suspect he was not entirely str8. I on the other hand found something new to fantasize about for many years to come...
always friendly
Unregistered ?

twice, both times in the Navy. was in the hospital for surgery and a med student/resident was assigned to give me a phisical. He came in told me to strip and then started the exam. Everything was going fine, he did the ususal testical check etc no problem. went over me with a fine tooth comb. did start to get a little uneasy cause his touch was soft and he went over all my skin softly, not sure why. Said he was checking for moles. Then he said turn around sorry I have to check your prostate. Well I was 29 at the time and had never had that done. He lubed up real well and went in with his other hand on my back and kept saying relax. He poked around in there and before I knew it I was hard as a rock and shot my load all over the tile floor. I came so hard I started to shake. He said take it easy relax, this happens. He handed me some paper towels to wipe up and then left.

The next time I was going for a reenlistment physical and a great looking female doc was doing it. when we got to the drop your shorts part, I was hard before she examined my testicles. Guess she wasn't taking any chances cause when she did the rectal it was in and out very quickly. She had me put my briefs back on to finish the exam so I sat there with a wet spot and a hard on in my shorts. Didn't cum but sure was wet.

Guess after the initial embarassment I have to say I enjoyed both cause I still think about them often

roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Had an infection in one of my testicles. Female Doctor examined me, felt them both, rolled them around, Felt the tubes leading to them. No problem I was in such pain never considered getting hard. She ordered an ultrasound of my testicles.

The following day I went in to the hospital for the ultrasound. The first technician was a rather drab looking little fat chick. I was thinking good she won't cause me any problems. I put on the gown and went to the table. The Tech folded my gown up above my groin, then pulled it back down. She said "Be right back" got up and left. All this time I was soft and tiny. After about five minutes a very good looking young woman came in. She had a well toned TomBoyish type figure, short brown hair, and blue eyes that were irradescent. She informed me the other girl was not feeling well, and she was going to do the ultrasound. I'm thinking "Oh No, I'm going to have a problem". I kept trying to will my member to stay soft and tiny. This woman got all her equipment set up then folded up my gown. As soon as she took hold of the first testicle I felt something starting to rise. She felt and examined the testicle, then started smearing the goo on. Then the thing they rub on you for the ultrasound. Man I was so embarrassed. No way I could keep it down. It was standing up at a 45 deg angle, and every time my heart beat it would jump. Then she went to the other testicle, the one with the infection. As soon as she lifted it in her hand, and started feeling it Immediate deflation. In fact while she was doing the ultrasound part I was groaning in pain, and breathing hard. After she finished I commented you should have started on that side first. She looked me in the eye and said, "I would have missed the show". Then realizing she had said something she should not have said, she instructed me to put my clothes on, and leave when I was done. She got up and left fast. In all my trips back to that department in the Hospital I have never seen her again.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
my last physical exam was done by a female nurse practisoner who gave me a gown had me strip and she did a through exam to include testicle and penis exam and finally a rectal exam of the prostate with her lubed finger. I did not get a raging hard-on but several drops of precum came out .She gave me some tissues to wipe the lube from my butt ,but first I wiped the pre cum which she saw me do and she smiled a little smirk .Nothing unusual occured and I quickly dressed and after she briefed me I was on my way.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » any guys ever get hard at the doctors office