JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kim Cattrall Sex & The City MILF
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone else love this slutty sexy woman?

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

It's been a long time, but, yes. I shot many a load to Kim over the years.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Probably wanked over her well into the thousands. One of my teen wank fantasies and also into my later years. Beautiful face and so sexy you can smell it. One woman who has a helluva lot of sexual confidence.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baghdad Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2020-12-02
79 year old

I loved Sex in the City. Miranda was my goddess. But I always did have a weakness for pale-skinned redheads. I was gutted when she came-out. Fair play to her, I don't care about her sexuality. But in my mind I wanted to kiss every inch of her porcelain skin.
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
it was always kim or sarah for me.id go in streaks...over which of those faces i was cumming tommmm still love strokin to kim mmmmmm
Unregistered ?

User posted image User posted image
batemanla Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2017-07-13
curious male from California
oh fuck she is the best be so fun to have a bate sesh to our woman. User posted image
Unregistered ?

User posted image
al60 Skilled Jackinchatter

622 posts since 2014-05-27
67 year old heterosexual male from uk
Always been a fan of hers. She's one of those beautiful women that can look completely different (you'd never realise it was her in Star Trek VI for example) I think most beautiful women can do that if they change their hair etc, whereas plain ones cant

She looks fit as fuck in all those SATC pics, amazing face. I tried watching the show a few times when it was on specifically for her as knew her from all the big 80s movies and in this she was always having sex.. but it was pretty much unwatchable for me..(i think it eventually got sort of superseded by Desperate Housewives then it went to movies, the 1st was a big hit/well received but the 2nd wasnt and when they wanted to do a 3rd Kim refused citing the last one was bad and saying they should just kill her off screen and have someone play her long lost sister but the movie producers saw there was no point in doing another without her as she was pretty much the star so it collapsed lol)

When it came out a few years ago that she hated working on the show and the others were mean to her (especially SJP who was obviously jealous of her looks/sex appeal, prior movie success, and being the most popular character in the show) it made me feel better about not having watched it and made me like her even more (by contrast she only had good things to say about working on the awesome Star Trek movie)

She posts on instagram , I commented on one pic and she liked it. I then had a wank. I like to think she would 'like' that too grin
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
wow cool, good for you dude grinstroke
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Absolutely, only reason to watch it. Loved her sexy little tits and pretty feet.

veterin said:
wow cool, good for you dude grinstroke

shes done it again stroke

if anyones interested SATC is returning to tv (streaming)..but without Kim lol
Unregistered ?

nutley Amateur Jackinchatter

410 posts since 2014-11-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
al60 said:
if anyones interested SATC is returning to tv (streaming)..but without Kim lol

Yes, my wife is rather excited by this news, though with no Kim present I'm not sure I'll bother. Mind you, Kristin Davis was always rather pleasing on the eye and the cock as well so on second thoughts...
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kim Cattrall Sex & The City MILF