JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Looking for frot friends near Charlottesville,Va.
Page: of 1  
tinnyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2011-06-12
74 year old heterosexual male from Troy,Virginia
Hello Friends,

I would like to talk to and then meet men interested in doing frot in my area. Frot is so hot and enjoyable!!! I can host during the daytime just east of Charlottesville. Let's share good talk,pictures,and get together for fantastic sex. Not interested in anal or bj's.
Jim
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Hi Everyone,this is Jim! It's hard to believe that no one in central Virginia has no interest in m2m frot. I have seen pictures in ads in other places where guys love dirty guys with ugly,un-shaven faces getting bj's. Yet something nice like frot I hear nothing.
Jim
Ajohn Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2019-07-14
64 year old bisexual male from USA - Virginia
Hi Jimmy, I like the idea but am just down near a Lynchburg, thus if we met I would need to already be near Cville or passing through, I would love to try what I think you are offering one day when the time and place is go9d, I cannot host though.

Hi Friends! I have had only one gentleman from Lynchburg respond to my post. We have not connected up as he is too far away I guess. There must be other men that know what frot is all about! But all I see on other sites is constant talk about BJ's and anal stuff around Charlottesville. That's not only depressing but gives reasons why my area still remains behind the times. Guy's around here seem to treat women with the same " caveman " attitudes as well. BJ's,that's all they want from ladies is BJ's!!! Dumber than DUMB!!! If anyone knows of a lady interested in real "love-making" or a guy interested in fantastic " frot " ~ please let me know. Thanks! Jim from Troy,Va.
Jim
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
frot could be fun, about 90 minutes from ch-ville but how does anyone stop when all wound up??
keithnabor usually

Good Evening Friends! Just an update to let you know that one gentleman wrote to me from our site. We talked back and forth and I thought we would at least meet for a late breakfast and good conversation. My wife has bipolar issues and had a sleep-less night ~ the night before I was to have breakfast with this man. Now he hadn't written in four days since we made plans to meet but that was okay. When my wife called her part-time job to say she was feeling terrible and had to stay home,I got to my laptop when she returned to bed and emailed the guy about the situation. That was about five hours before we were to meet at a local IHOP. But I said in my email that the next day at the same time should be okay to meet. I expected the fast return email that he had been doing before the four day silence. Well ~ Nothing came to me on my email that morning of nearly two weeks ago,and nothing more from him at all. So ~ I am still searching for one man who is a normal guy and not a smoker,drinker,or un-shaven on his face!! I live just east of Charlottesville,Va.and I'd love to hear from someone interested in doing FROT. Thanks!
Jim
Unregistered ?

Very interested and glad you posted this. Please check your PMs and we will go from there. Am about an hour away from you.

Hello Again Friends ~ Just to bring all of you up-to-date ~ The last guy who posted and replied he was interested DID email me several times. I initiated the thought of going for ice cream as a treat from me,and so we could talk about things and get to know each other. On at least two scheduled meets,he emailed me to push the day up by several days. We did talk by cell phone once as well and he seemed for real. The last time we emailed,we were supposed to meet at the ice cream store on Labor Day at 12:30pm. I arrived there at 12:10pm and when he did not show by 12:45pm,I drove back to my house and that was that. I never heard another word from him!! So ~ I'm still looking!!
Jim

Happy Monday to All! I saw a post the other day that had a gentleman from Manassas,Va. looking for a frot buddy. I hope this guy reads my posts here as I'm about a 90 minute drive from where he lives. But for anyone looking to do frot in central Virginia,I hope they will get in contact with me!! Just read this thread and you will find that I have not found anyone yet. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] I hope to hear from someone real very soon!!! Jim
Jim
Unregistered ?

I'm not that far from Charlottesville. PM me and lets see what happens.

Hello Gentlemen ~ Please read my posts regarding looking for a frot friend. I'm still looking! Jim
Jim
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Looking for frot friends near Charlottesville,Va.