JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone have it bad sexualy for a coworker
Page: of 3   next > 
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I have it real bad
I am your bottom
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
If having a piece of metal on your desk to watch reflection of when she goes upstairs so I know to get a cup of coffee next to the stairs counts?
luvtomicjak Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2019-12-22
48 year old heterosexual male
Nice i have many
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Has anyone here ever gotten lucky with a co-worker?
immorefun20 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2017-10-12
38 year old
we are ex co-workers now but man I still JO so hard to her, idk why she makes me so horny, she's honestly not what many would consider "hot" but still
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
I'd say we all have had at one stage or another unfortunately I never got lucky with any of the objects of my desire's
Malnar Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-03-06
58 year old curious from Illinois, USA
There is always one wherever I work that I find irresistible. I have been lucky that I have been successful with 4 of them. The first we work on the same days of a rotation. So out shift change was before or after regular hours. We would fool around in the womens bathroom in out wing. She was the only woman there at those times so no worries. We also hooked up at her place regularly. The second was a coworker at a plant I used to travel to regularly. She would spend the night at my hotel when I was in town. Went on for about a year. The third was just a co worker and we would find a secluded place to park on lunch break. Lots of oral sex then. The last was so much fun. Car, store room, my office, hotels, dirty pics and videos. Currently have 2 that I lust for now. Hope to make that happen...
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
oh yes,works outings,christmas,someone retiring,even lunches on friday.a few drinks,we arranged to meet next morning when her flatmate went to work.I came 5 times,the last one she wanked me off.
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Oh god yes, me too.
Hot little piece of ass about ten years younger than me. Been getting hotter as she's grown into her role as a MILF. Keeps her body tight, wears tight clothes, and has a sexy haircut. Constantly jerking to thoughts of filling up her mouth with my cock!
JackerInBrisbane Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2019-03-28
35 year old
Yes a little british girl named Helen

She is so skinny always dreamed of getting jerked off by her while she calls me naughty in her amazing accent.
Unregistered ?

A buddy of mine and I at work have about 10 or so that we've given nicknames. Have stroked or used the FL to each on multiple occasions. Have been working from home since March 23, so it's been tough keeping the image fresh in mind.
Unregistered ?

Gorgeous young hippy/boho girl I work next to, very flirty and often wear totally inappropriate clothing to work and looks like she has staggers in half pissed from a party, Fuck I have wasted some cum over her in the work toilets
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
diggdugg68 said:
A buddy of mine and I at work have about 10 or so that we've given nicknames. Have stroked or used the FL to each on multiple occasions. Have been working from home since March 23, so it's been tough keeping the image fresh in mind.

That's why Facebook is such a big help during the pandemic, if you like masturbating to coworkers. It helps keep a few of them fresh in my mind when I rarely get to see them in person anymore. Yeah, a little creepy, maybe, but you get your inspiration where you can wink
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Used to be a woman I worked with; petite, nice rack, curly dark hair, great ass. I remember seeing her kneeling and picking something up from the floor of the copy room. The "T" of the top of her thong peaked up over her pants. I got an instant hard-on seeing that thin line of fabric disappear into her clothes, down between the cheeks of that sweet ass. She looked up, said hi and carried on. She was living with someone, unfortunately.
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
Yes....acted on it a few times, and it was great. One BBW with 42DDs who would cum and cum and cum, and another a skinny fuck-like-a-mink woman with breasts smaller than mine. Memorable. I still know the first one but no activity since then darn it....
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone have it bad sexualy for a coworker