JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum
Page: of 9   next > 
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
Do any of you guys do it? Are you gay or heterosexual. If you do, why do you like it and what do you think about while your doing it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I do it. I happen to be gay; but I've run into a good number of str8 guys in JknC chat who do it too. There's something about doing it that is nasty in a good way ..... and actually more fun to do if it's with or for someone else. Some guys like to do it for their wife, gf, or jackin bud. Gets them good and worked up too.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
bihusband Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-05-15
53 year old bisexual from Minneapolis
My wife has gotten into cum play in a major way lately. If I cum inside her she has me lick her until she cums again -- usually doesn't take her long as it's a big turn-on for her. She'll sometimes have me jerk off on her chest and lick it off. The interesting thing is that, if I take my time and savor, it'll get me or keep me hard to go again. She's fascinated by that. About a week ago she had me go down on her after cumming. I got hard again and she had me jerk off and cum in her hand and then fed it to me. Major turn-on for both of us.
Unregistered ?

Oddly, I have no problem eating my cum on camera for someone, and I've done it several times; however, if I try it on my own, I usually either lose interest in doing it after I cum, or I gag on it severely and have to wash out my mouth.

I'm bi-curious.

I don't particularly like the taste, but if I'm swallowing it for someone else, I don't mind it. For me, eating cum is a submissive act: It demonstrates that I'm doing something for someone else's pleasure.

If I'm on cam, I'm thinking about how the person watching me is enjoying what I'm doing. If I'm alone, I'm usually fantasizing about sucking another man's cock.
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I enjoy eating my cum on occasion. The thought is more of a turn on that the actual act.
The taste takes some getting used to but I definitely do it on cam if it helps another guy get off.
mrtoelover Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-06-25
52 year old heterosexual
the other day i was masturbating with my vibrator, and instead of putting a rag over myself when i came i decided to just let it fly.
so when i came, it shot strait up into my face. i didnt plan on cumming on my face, but thats where it ended up, and in the process i got a good amount in my mouth. so i just swallowed it...
masterjack Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-08-26
39 year old heterosexual from Amarillo
I'm a hetro guy, and have to share my Friday night jerk and eating. I usually don't eat my cum besides every once in awhile, but Friday night was different. I had taken a decongestant earlier to deal with my runny nose, which I don't usually take stuff like that but it was driving me crazy. Well, after my wife went to bed I was really ready to jack off this two day old load. While I am jacking I noticed that my balls where pulled up so tight it almost hurt(because of the decongestant), and as I got kind of close to my first climax I stopped, but my prostate didn't. My cock shot three big thick shoots of cum with out orgasm, one landed on my shirt and the other two I caught quickly in my hand. Well, as horny as I was I decided to have a taste, and it was the sweetest I had ever tasted, greedily I sucked it up and what was on my shirt, and let it just flow around in my mouth. All I had to do after that was stroke myself a couple of times, then I would get another shot of my thick cum to suck up. I did this 7 or 8 times until I had no more cum to give and my mouth was full of my sweet cum. It was the best dry orgasm I had ever had.
cumonemma Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2011-02-22
76 year old heterosexual from England
oh yes, i love eating my cum, do it after every wank, and no mess. Took some getting used to at first but now cant get enough. love watching guys wanking and eating cum, if any guy wants to cam for me, please get in touch, it really turns me on. [email protected]
63 year old from England addicted to wanking and eating cum
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
I always intend to, but often loose interest when I cum. Sometimes I save it in a jar as a "starter" for the next session.
Unregistered ?

I love to eat my cum, sometimes save it in a glass and later play with it sometimes I cum in my mouth and face.

I am bi-curious.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've been eating my own cum since my teen years and I'm now nearly 74. The first time my girlfriend gave me a BJ in the drive-in movie, she asked me if I was going to cum in her mouth. I said I'd love to, if she wanted me to. She asked me what it tasted like and I honestly could not tell her, as I had never tried it.
We ended up shooting it in her hand and both licked it up to taste it. She said it was not bad, but a little salty, which I agreed with. She then licked me clean and from then on, I always came in her mouth. Many times she would then share half the mouthful with me in a nice wet kiss.
After those days, both my first wife of 4 years and my second wife of 40+ years, quickly learned to love the taste of my cum. Of course, I think the taste of a womans cum tastes better than my own, and have very often shared my mouthful of her cum with them in another wet kiss.
Since my 2nd wife passed away in 2006, I still wank nearly everyday and still swallow my own jizm. Since shortly before my wife died, she brought her older widowed sister into our sex life and Sis and I get together a couple times a year for some wonderful fuck and suck sessions. Sis's cum actually tastes better than my wifes did and Sis loves the taste of my loads too.
Dickguy
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
i love to shoot on my face and my mouth, i put my legs up against the wall or my bed and point my cock at my face and start strokin and i think of 2 things, 1. a woman pounding me with a strapon in the piledriver postion 2. a hot shemale fucking me and then giving me a facial
The More Kink the better
pajero786 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2010-12-10
48 year old from Miami
mike1475 said:
i love to shoot on my face and my mouth, i put my legs up against the wall or my bed and point my cock at my face and start strokin and i think of 2 things, 1. a woman pounding me with a strapon in the piledriver postion 2. a hot shemale fucking me and then giving me a facial

Same here ...!!!

anyone want to talk about this hit me up on yahoo mess or just drop me an email
The More Kink the better

love to have a lady tell me this in person like her http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=67957
The More Kink the better
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum