JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Winter nudism?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

For those of you into nudism, naturism, and exhibitionism... how do you make it through the winter?
I spent a bit of time going to a local nudist spot this past spring and summer, and now that it's winter, I'm already getting sick of clothes! Most indoor locations are probably not a great idea considering COVID, but I wanted to hear if anyone else has found a way to ward off the stir-craziness of being stuck at home and in clothes.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My situation is a bit different. Like you id much rather be nude anytime i can and out doors is my favorite place to be naked. Sadly for me, where i live now dosent have any place like a nudeist resort or beach. I am ok with nude time at home but winter still makes it a bit of a challenge. What i do is wait for my wife to be out. She doesnt like nudism and doesnt want me naked around the house. When she goes to work, i,shut my bedroom door and turn up the heat. Not the best answer but its how i cope
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
My wife and I are nudists, and around the house we wear nothing - summer or winter. The central heating takes care of us in winter, and the AC in summer.

With Covid, we are almost never out of the house these days - so there have been several times we haven't worn a stitch for a week or more.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I am nude all the time in my apartment but like you I am unable yo visit the one nudist park that has indoor facilities. Hoping now that weather is warming things will get better.
Lollieleggs69 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2021-05-18
bisexual female from Australia
We just do it at home with the heater cranked up. Good luck
Unregistered ?

mar66sal said:
For those of you into nudism, naturism, and exhibitionism... how do you make it through the winter?
I spent a bit of time going to a local nudist spot this past spring and summer, and now that it's winter, I'm already getting sick of clothes! Most indoor locations are probably not a great idea considering COVID, but I wanted to hear if anyone else has found a way to ward off the stir-craziness of being stuck at home and in clothes.
Unregistered ?

[quote=socalstinger][/quote]
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
Congratulations NielG

"My wife and I are nudists, and around the house we wear nothing - summer or winter. The central heating takes care of us in winter, and the AC in summer.

With Covid, we are almost never out of the house these days - so there have been several times we haven't worn a stitch for a week or more."
luvmyprecum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-10-23
71 year old heterosexual from aussie vic.
i like going outside in the warmer weather naked, just have to watch out for neighbours,the one over the back knows what i get up to
luvmyprecum
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Winter nudism?