JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Losing my virginity in a MMF threesome
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey, just wondering what peoples opinions on this are since ive been offered it. I am21 and they are in their late thirties so it sounds fun but idk. What do people think?
Add a reply Quote this post
bannedfornothing Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2020-12-27
41 year old from West Coast
you'll probably lose your virginity in more ways than one by the sound of it grin
Open to PM's
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
Please tell us about it, and a few pictures. Let us get horny with your fun.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
To for it ones of life's great experiences.
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
The trick is to be with people you vibe with, get your limits clearly laid out before hand, and to be chill and respectful of others' wants and don't-wants. I suggest making the virginity angle plain in advance, anybody worth being with will be cool and understanding about it. Good luck and have fun.
Scottydogtoo75 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2018-04-02
51 year old from Usa
joemeets said:
Hey, just wondering what peoples opinions on this are since ive been offered it. I am21 and they are in their late thirties so it sounds fun but idk. What do people think?

Ummm, say yes man! It will be amazing, duh.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
JackMcCock said:
The trick is to be with people you vibe with, get your limits clearly laid out before hand, and to be chill and respectful of others' wants and don't-wants. I suggest making the virginity angle plain in advance, anybody worth being with will be cool and understanding about it. Good luck and have fun.

This is pretty much it. If they are someone you are comfortable with is very important. I wish at your age I would have had the opportunity! Virginity may be a real draw for them. Both or either of them may be eager to introduce someone to sex. You might want to get some idea of what level of activity each are anticipating. This can be a landmark in your life. I would look at it in a positive light.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Losing my virginity in a MMF threesome