JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » UK - left girlfriends basque out while carpet fitters were in..
Page: of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

Not sure if this is something other guys find exciting, but a few weeks back, we had 4 carpet fitters in doing the hallway carpet, for a laugh, I made a point of leaving her laciest black basque dangling off the bedroom door handle, and near a pic of her. Was such a turn on and wondered if anyone wanted to discuss? I have a pic of the basque on the handle and a pic of her.... could do kik. Possibly Skype. Anyone keen? PM me
Add a reply Quote this post
Lthrlvr85 Amateur Jackinchatter

243 posts since 2018-11-05
45 year old
Sounds hot. I know if I were one of the carpet fitters I definitely would have had a sneaky feel of it, then taken pictures of both the basque and your wife for a good wank session when I got back home.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice !
Unregistered ?

Well, the chats so far have been amazing! Brits, feel welcome to PM
Unregistered ?

Lthrlvr85 said:
Sounds hot. I know if I were one of the carpet fitters I definitely would have had a sneaky feel of it, then taken pictures of both the basque and your wife for a good wank session when I got back home.

Same lolstroke
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
I left a pair of my wife's sexy panties out for a house-painter and he took them. She was convinced the young guy next door stole them from the washing line.
Unregistered ?

I did this for the first time just before December.

We were having our bedroom window replaced as the condensation on the inner panels was horrific.

I took the kids to school as the guys were to be at the house around 9:30am. I got back home just before nine to find their van in the driveway.

My wife was in the house looking less than pleased as she had answered the door in her Pjs expecting it to be as I usually leave my keys behind. Needless to say she got a bit of a surprise.

The two guys were friendly enough, when she brought them a cup of tea I was in the room shooting the shit with them and I saw the older one eyeing her up and down.

She went off to work and I took a punt, totally out of the ordinary for me by a long shot. I took her knickers out of the wash and left them on the bed while the guys were grabbing the window panes from the van.

When they went for their lunch I went and had a look and to my surprise the knickers were gone. I checked around just in case but they were no where, one of them had taken them.

I have had too many naughty wanks to the thought of him using her knickers as he thinks dirty thoughts of my wife in her Pjs.
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
Wow

Love all these stories
Would love to chat on Skype
zafar Professional Jackinchatter

1113 posts since 2012-03-06
34 year old
great thread pm me to chat
discord zafara5381
Unregistered ?

I would love to leave my gfs 36gg bra for someone to steal
Unregistered ?

Whenever we have workman/tradesman in our houses over the years, i always leave out at least one pair of her used knickers. Sometimes theyve gone, others moved slightly and sometimes nothing, but always horny.
PM me for any detailed chat
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
BlunderbustUK said:
I did this for the first time just before December.

We were having our bedroom window replaced as the condensation on the inner panels was horrific.

I took the kids to school as the guys were to be at the house around 9:30am. I got back home just before nine to find their van in the driveway.

My wife was in the house looking less than pleased as she had answered
the door in her Pjs expecting it to be as I usually leave my keys behind. Needless to say she got a bit of a surprise.

The two guys were friendly enough, when she brought them a cup of tea I was in the room shooting the shit with them and I saw the older one eyeing
her up and down.

She went off to work and I took a punt, totally out of the ordinary for me by a long shot. I took her knickers out of the wash and left them on the bed while the guys were grabbing

the window panes from the van.

When they went for their lunch I went and had a look and to my surprise the knickers were gone. I checked around just in case but they were no where,

one of them had taken them.

I have had too many naughty wanks to the thought of him using her knickers as he thinks dirty thoughts of my wife in her Pjs.

High would love to chat, sent you a skype message
Unregistered ?

Similar thing happened to me..
Unregistered ?

I am about this morning if anyone wants to see and discuss the basque incident, just PM
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Been doing this for year after a tradesman found my 1st gfs on the bedroom floor. Delivery men, workmen and the odd friend have seen and more. Have also left a screensaver on to time out in the room they were in with a few sexy pics on there. Had some great experiences with undie fun.
Knix on show
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » UK - left girlfriends basque out while carpet fitters were in..