JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Classic coronation street!!
Page: of 5   next > 
Aer69 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2021-01-12
51 year old curious male from Wrexham
Wife has been watching these from around 1997 and I have had to start wanking over the girls again like I did then! Maxine my fav,spilt loads of spunk over her and also fiona and leeann
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jon403 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2020-04-15
45 year old bisexual male from Southern England
I watch the classic episodes of Coronation Street. Fiona and Maxine were lovely. Also the one that works in the Rovers Return. Samantha her name is.
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
For me Classic Corrie is all about Bev Callard in her slutty skirts black stilettos and nylons
Just hearing her walking on those cobbles in those stilettos makes me rock hard
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
and one of my favourites ...
Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
Georgia is on celebrity gogglebox, so fucking sexy. I bet she is a complete slut in bed. She has naturally luscious lips just made for enveloping a hot, engorged, purple bell end shiny with salty pre-cum into her warm, moist mouth. Imagine her tongue licking round the edge of your helmet, the tip of her tongue pushing into your spunk hole.
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Aer69 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2021-01-12
51 year old curious male from Wrexham
Agreed ! Bev callard always horny and samantha still makes me hard but its Maxine who still makes me hardest.Been edging over her last few days probably cum over at weekend
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
UKCelebLover said:
Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
and one of my favourites ...
Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
Georgia is on celebrity gogglebox, so fucking sexy. I bet she is a complete slut in bed. She has naturally luscious lips just made for enveloping a hot, engorged, purple bell end shiny with salty pre-cum into her warm, moist mouth. Imagine her tongue licking round the edge of your helmet, the tip of her tongue pushing into your spunk hole.
I never minded toya Georgia Taylor when she was younger but now I like wanking to her and your description of her oral skills nearly made me cum in my troursers. Leanne Jane danson i loved wanking to her but now I'm gone off her a bit as for the rest of the lovely ladies they were all compulsory wank targets at one time or another. What about bet lynch Jodie Goodyear face just ok but good for a nice sloppy blowjob body fanfuchingtastic great arse and even better tits and the tight lowcut dresses she wore holy shit she was the first woman I fantasised about tit fuckingboobscock
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Samantha Failsworth - Tina Hobley or Judy Mallett, Gaynor Faye.
Gaynor is in Emmerdale now playing Megan Macey. Gorgeous heavy hanging jugs just made for massaging with warm oil and sucking her nipples as you finger her slimy gash.
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Holy fuck lads we've forgotten about Tina macintyre Michelle Keegan. I used to be half afraid to wank to her incase I'd do permanent damage to my cock she's undiscribely gorgeous and was probably the nicest character on coronation street. I usually give my favourite girls a five cock rating but Michelle is a perfect 10strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
kopites1717 Skilled Jackinchatter

740 posts since 2018-10-04
49 year old male from East Anglia UK
glossynylons1967 said:
For me Classic Corrie is all about Bev Callard in her slutty skirts black stilettos and nylons
Just hearing her walking on those cobbles in those stilettos makes me rock hard

Bev is my all time favourite on corrie.
LetsWatch Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-04-21
54 year old curious male from Alberta Canada
Tina Hobley and Tracy Shaw once did a nude photo shoot together. Fucking outstanding! strokesmile
Unregistered ?

Not forgetting suzi Birchall.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Littleoldme said:
I never minded toya Georgia Taylor when she was younger but now I like wanking to her and your description of her oral skills nearly made me cum in my troursers. Leanne Jane danson i loved wanking to her but now I'm gone off her a bit as for the rest of the lovely ladies they were all compulsory wank targets at one time or another. What about bet lynch Jodie Goodyear face just ok but good for a nice sloppy blowjob body fanfuchingtastic great arse and even better tits and the tight lowcut dresses she wore holy shit she was the first woman I fantasised about tit fuckingboobscock

Bet Lynch - - played by Julie Goodyear - was the first woman I ever spunked over: I was 12 at the time. She have me a life long penchant for filthy slutty blondes who love flashing their cleavage boobsstrokeboobsstrokelike Bev Callard.

A fre years later I nearly wanked my cock off strokestrokestroketo Maxine - Tracy Shaw - and she was my first choice spunk magnet for a couple of years or more. What a crime it was tI kill her character off (ditto Michelle Keegan too angry

Tina Hobley got a lot of my cum just as Tina Obrien and Elle Delaney do to this day strokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Lthrlvr85 Amateur Jackinchatter

243 posts since 2018-11-05
45 year old
Suranne Jones was fucking hot with her chavvy hoop earrings and long leather coat and boots.
Rachelworship Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2019-06-28
41 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Fuck me the Battersby sisters both made my cock twitch this week. Love how short there skirts are and there bratty ways. Especially Toyah. I'm on kik if anyone wants to chat. Hxlad34
Kik: hxlad34
Unregistered ?

Tracy. Barlow.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Classic coronation street!!