JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted another guys spunk??
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Monsterskin123 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-01-07
22 year old curious male
At boarding school. We were 13yrs at the time. By surprise he jumped in my bed during the night and started sucking me. It felt so good I sent my cum into his mouth so quickly. I then sucked him and his cum came pretty quickly too. I remember his cum tasted nice and loved licking his glans and sucking on his long foreskin. Memories!!!
Monsterskin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
I have. not really a fan of it.

ukhubbyathome Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2015-08-11
56 year old curious from uk
i have and enjoy it very much
niceandsleazy Amateur Jackinchatter

413 posts since 2017-04-16
59 year old bisexual from Kent, England
I really like the majority of it, out of maybe 30 guys only 2 or 3 have tasted bitter. I like the texture of heavy cummers, I like to feel the texture in my mouth before I swallow.
Can i suck that please?
Unregistered ?

I have tasted other mens cum. My wife and i have an open marriage so I have had sloppy seconds.
perve2point0 Skilled Jackinchatter

942 posts since 2020-06-24
58 year old bisexual male
Who hasn't. Need more.
SheerTightsWanker Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2021-01-19
43 year old bisexual male from United Kingdom
Being bi I love the taste of spunk and love drinking pee and enjoy both when I am with others
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Swallowed from about 12 different guys and they have all tasted better than my own.
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Sure have!
Unregistered ?

I never got into sucking dick, but lately I've been wanting to feel a thick cock in my mouth and to make it cum. I do like tasting my cum.
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
Not recently but I have a few times. Mostly from two different guys but over the years about four more. The first was in junior high when I was first experimenting with sex with my buddy, Mike. We fooled around a bunch in his treehouse that summer and I swallowed him more than once. Once I got into his sister later that year, that confirmed that I was far more into girls than guys so there were maybe a couple more through my teens and a couple more in my twenties but I didn't actively seek them out.

In my early thirties I had my only lasting gay affair, about eight months, with a much older man who would bring me lingerie and treat me like a girlfriend. I met him because I hadn't locked the door at the adult video arcade and he joined me in the booth. His wife had decided that they (she) weren't going to be interested in sex anymore. But he was. So he fooled around with guys since that didn't feel like cheating to him. He had a nice cock, long and thin, and while I'm not into sucking or swallowing, I did it for him at least once a weekend when we were actively 'a couple'. He moved with his wife to Arizona about twenty years ago and I haven't seen him since. I think I've only sucked two people off since then. But I swallowed.

All of them tasted different, by the way. Only one was truly horrible. Mike's was pretty good, as I remember, and there was so much of it. And my older 'friend', who wasn't a much of a drinker or a smoker but who ate a lot of fresh fruit, was almost delicious.
Unregistered ?

Have tasted several guys cum in my time now and have to say I enjoy it first one was my close friend at 17 who I confided in I was Bi and was hooked from then have met older guys too for fun indoors outdoors in cars behind nightclubs etc but a creamy reward is amazing in your mouth and I like the taste
Unregistered ?

I have not, but really want to.
I enjoy my own from time to time and always with that precum to the point I'm extremely curious and want to suck a load out of a local buddy if I ever find one.

My kik is @ Distilled1
rhood53 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2016-12-18
62 year old bisexual male from Melbourne, Florida
Distilled said:
I have not, but really want to.
I enjoy my own from time to time and always with that precum to the point I'm extremely curious and want to suck a load out of a local buddy if I ever find one.

Exactly the same here. I worry about diseases though so probably will just remain a fantasy for me.
Unregistered ?

Not yet wink
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted another guys spunk??