JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted another guys spunk??
Page: < prev  of 4  
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Tasted my own. Have sucked a guy and tasted his pre but he chose to shoot on me instead. One day...
I'm just another wankaboy...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
wankaddictTK421 said:
Yeah long time ago now after finding someone on a phonechat line. We met up and I swallowed his load when he started cummin over me. Wasn't planned but as he shot the first rope of cum something just came over me! I took his cock in my mouth and let him pump the rest of his load in my mouth.
Wanking like fuck just thinking about it now.

Got me wanking thinking about it too
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I have tasted lots, as a boy i used to sneak out in the evenings and go to a gay hangout, i perfected my art of sucking dick
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Adymanc Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2018-10-13
homosexual male from UK
Yeah love taking a hot load and swallowing every drop
Facialfan Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2018-05-22
55 year old bisexual male from Woodley, Reading, United Kingdom
Ive met two guys about a dozen times between them and swallowed their hot sticky spunk each time. I aim to get a whole lot of new cum when the pandemic finishes.

I was nervous the first time I sucked dick so made myself a promise to just take his load over my face until I felt I could completely trust him. But when his hot thick cum splattered over my cheeks I was so turned on I ended up wiping it all straight into my open and willing mouth before then licking my fingers clean.

I love getting facials but it also feels amazing when they actually pump it into your mouth directly. I always make sure to not swallow it immediately so I can bring it onto my tongue and taste it.

Ive been lucky to have only good tasting cum so far and I love it. But for me its not about the taste its about what it represents. Being slutty and wanton. Focuses purely on pleasure. There is nothing like it
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
Yes I love it, started when I was a boy, and sucked my friends cock for the first time, he came in my mouth, which surprised me at the time, but loved the taste of his hot spunk . He was a few years older than me, so knew a lot more than me, he always made me clean his cock for him once he'd cum, using my mouth to lick it all up. It really gave me the taste for it and have been guzzling cum ever since.
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Prior to this bloody pandemic I used to regularly meet 3 guys (whilst in cd mode) and suck all 3 to completion. Can't wait to do it again!!
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
I swallowed my old high school friends cum hundreds of times and absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait for my daily feeding. Swallowed a shemales cum one time some 40 years ago. That was the last load I tasted. Bummer!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
It took me a long time to get round to even trying it, but I'm pleased to say I got there in the end. Like so many older guys when their wives give up on sex I turned to chatting to other guys in a similar position. I discovered the fun of chat rooms and eventually chat rooms with cam2cam facilities.
I discovered a site where it's possble to search for members living in your own area and immediately got to chatting with three guys on there. One in particular lived about a mile from me, was a few years older, and like me, was getting no sex from his wife, and was curious as to what it woild be like to meet up with aother guy.
I was 68 at the time and he was 72. We toyed with the idea of meeting for months until eventuallty, I agreed to meet up and invited him to my place ona day when I knew my wife was out all day long and no risk of her coming home.
It was a slow start as neither of us had done anything like it before, but we ended up sucking eachother off on that first date. I remember quite clearly the experience of feeling my mouth being filled from the inside as he ejaculated. I kept my mouth closed around him but had to open to breath reather than choke. He was looking down watching and asked me to swallow it. Up to that point there was no flavour to it, but it was only after I'd swallowed I could taste the kind of salty reside around my mouth.
We carried on meeting after that at eachothers houses whenb the coast was clear. We're now appopaching outr 5th year but sadly, with Covid we've had to stop meeting for a while.
So yes - I've tasted another man's spunk. It's an acquired taste but when it's for mutual pleasure and you know he's going to be tasting yours, it mnakes it wothwhile and very enjoyable.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted another guys spunk??