JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Camming site advice c2c
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Ive been using cam4. Still free and unless you want to except tokens you dont have to verify your age. Something else i noticed. I used it for two different jo sessions recently and i was able to see 4 or 5 guys cum. Chaturbate sort of became to commercial. Only guys wanting to earn tokens. Cam4 seems to be more personal
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Sorry, but I don't see how the cams are numbered. You talked about Cam4, how do I find it?
thanks
Unregistered ?

Billinchat said:
Sorry, but I don't see how the cams are numbered. You talked about Cam4, how do I find it?
thanks

Cam4
tinypenistom Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2021-01-04
53 year old from Wilkes -Barre, PA, USA
I was in the same boat.
Settled on Chaturbate, but I am not giving them my info since I don't need the tokens and just want to jerk off and have others see me do it (yes I am well over the age that you need to be).
I think they might be collecting info on us guys and who knows where they are distributing it.
I went to Cam4.com but the site isn't the friendliest and not many guys seem to be staying in the room, mostly trolling for ???
I use whereby rooms and contact others through JiC, but the frequency of viewers is limited and the free room amount is limited to 4, so it can be difficult to put on a show or see one.
JiC did have a masturbation list of whereby rooms and it was good, but again only 4 per room so it is difficult to find an opening.
Good luck and I'll jack off with you anytime
tinypenistom
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WankingNowRU Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2020-02-08
64 year old curious male from West coast US
ukwanker48 said:
I agree with this, I have my Whereby room which is kept locked and invite someone after chatting elsewhere. This keeps out time wasters who block spaces in Whereby rooms by just watching silently never using their cam or mic. Happy to let anyone see my cock but I do want some interaction even if its only chat
Same here. Main thing to remember on #jackinchat room is, you can't say Whereby in the main feed or you'll get kicked. I asked a mod why others can say Skype, which is basically the same thing, and not get kicked, but saying Whereby does get you kicked. He said it's b/c a bunch of people used to spam using Whereby. So, now it's forbidden. I just say "anybody want to cam" or "anybody for c2c," then when we'er talking 1:1, I'll ask if they do Whereby. Otherwise, you can waste time w/somebody who doesn't have it, or only does Skype. Happy jerking to all!
Why not wank?
jackintoo Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2015-11-09
64 year old curious from wisconsin (Madison)
Great topic was a regular on chaturbate for awhile and never interested in collecting tokens. Not real comfortable with sharing a lot of info for a verification so I was also looking for alternatives thanks all.
Graeme48uk Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-01-21
66 year old bisexual male from London
JackinChat chat room is a good place to meet folk, then move to Skype, but make sure you fully sign out of Skype (including saying that, No, you don't want to be remembered on your device/computer). Whereby is OK, but not as good as Skype for keeping up with folk for a second go!
I've also met men for cam2cam and/or mic2mic on Squirt.
Unregistered ?

Skype leaves all kinds of trails on your pc even after you sign out. If anyone around home is PC savvy...dont go there.
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
I also like get naked and jerk on cam. I'm on zoig.com, menchats.com or icanhazchat.com (you just need a free account for login) and several times on dirtyroulette.com. No models, just normal people around the world
jlover
Franklin_keenan Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2021-01-03
81 year old bisexual male from Metrowest Boston,, Massachusetts USA
would love to find a good camming site - please do get back to me - I love masturbating for folks as they chat with me - -would love to do it live in person too

Franklin here - location = Eastern Massachusetts USA - "MetroWest Boston" seeking bate buddies or friends
older gent

- love cam bating for a crowd and chatting with them as i edge

We're stuck here in the pandemic - so my camming hours are pretty much 23:00 and later GMT-5 USA Eastern Time
SKYPE = seventys_camera also zoom or ringcentral and my email is seventys_camera at yahoo

https://chaturbate.com/photo_videos/photoset/detail/franklin_keenan/7648991/

my chaturbate profile is still there showing videos and picture My chaturbate profile, pcitures and videos
Franklin_Keenan - antique loves to show off, seek local buddies - SKYPE= SEVENTYS_CAMERA ZOOM= [email protected]
ChicagoStroke Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2011-01-31
homosexual male from Aurora, IL, United States
I love showing off on skype - Lets cam sometime
Aurora, IL Stroker/Edger/Exhibitionist
quizerie Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2016-07-11
47 year old curious male
When it comes to Chaturbate I'm very confused. I keep reading all this stuff about verification, I've been reading it for weeks. I still j/o every Saturday morning on there. The exhibitionist cams are still there you just need to enter the URL (https://chaturbate.com/exhibitionist-cams/). I had over 25 people in my room yesterday when I shot my load. Most were models trying to get me to come to their page but there were some guys. Some of the same guys who've watched me for years. I've never submitted any personal information to Chaturbate.
Unregistered ?

i tend to use menschats.com usually someone in there to help you along.

in there now as it happens
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
I tend to prefer group jacking to 1on1, Whereby and Zoig are where I end up most often, but a good group jerk is still rare.

Also, i just like to jerk, no sound, and not much chat.

Thinking about makin my own whereby room.
Unregistered ?

quizerie said:
When it comes to Chaturbate I'm very confused. I keep reading all this stuff about verification, I've been reading it for weeks. I still j/o every Saturday morning on there. The exhibitionist cams are still there you just need to enter the URL (https://chaturbate.com/exhibitionist-cams/). I had over 25 people in my room yesterday when I shot my load. Most were models trying to get me to come to their page but there were some guys. Some of the same guys who've watched me for years. I've never submitted any personal information to Chaturbate.

Thanks form the exhibitionist tip. I prefer watching couples on Chaturbate and there are some good exhibitionist cpls there
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Camming site advice c2c