JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Camming site advice c2c
Page: < prev  of 3  
harrybuckindy Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2008-01-29
48 year old bisexual male from Greenwood
not sure how you are still doing it, but i image soon you will get cut off. so you login to CB and click on the Broadcast yourself, right? when i do that now, i have to verify which means sending in a copy of my drivers license. and they won't let you block the stuff that has nothing to do with age verification. they were real douches about it too. one support guy said i could, and then they came back and so no. and they would basically not answer my specific questions in my support ticket.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
quizerie said:
When it comes to Chaturbate I'm very confused. I keep reading all this stuff about verification, I've been reading it for weeks. I still j/o every Saturday morning on there. The exhibitionist cams are still there you just need to enter the URL (https://chaturbate.com/exhibitionist-cams/). I had over 25 people in my room yesterday when I shot my load. Most were models trying to get me to come to their page but there were some guys. Some of the same guys who've watched me for years. I've never submitted any personal information to Chaturbate.

I just tried that, with the exhibit... cam suffix. The page I got was of only exhibitionist cams, just one page. When I logged on, stayed there, and showed I was logged on. When I clicked on broadcast my cam, it said to submit my verification. So I think that is no longer a way around it, if it was.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Camming site advice c2c