JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Foreskin Resoration/Circumsision
Page: of 1  
goatee303 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-07-23
32 year old curious from Massacusetts
I looked it up and found it very interesting. www.newforeskin.biz is really good, but it seems no one has been one in a while. I found it through www.acroposthion.com which is an odd site. I want to resore my forskin eventually just to see what would happen. It seems all legitimate and really cool. All you have to do is use or make a device to reagularly pull up the skin. Eventually, the glans re-lubricate, and the forskin gets resored. The only problem is that the fucking doctors removed my frenulum, those that have a frenulum will be able to more acurately regrow their forskin. but overall, circumsision is bullshit, the only legit reason is for hygene

but, if you dont clean out your nose, you get bacteria in your nose and a sinus infection; does that mean we should cut off our noses?

anyway, I'm going to stay cut and as I am for now, but it seems legit. It really doesn't matter if someones cut or uncut. but the one thing no one talks about is that some uncut people have a frenulum and others do not, why, and what are your thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Carlos_Is_Horny Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2009-02-16
39 year old
For more info try http://www.restoreforeskin2.org/.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
fore skin lover here, hit me up
Unregistered ?

I've done this off and on over several years. It requires a lot of work and a lot of patience. I managed to regrow a little bit of foreskin, but that was after several months of regular taping etc. It's sad to say, but there is no real way to get back what the doctors took away from you without surgery, and surgery was what got us into this to begin with!
goatee303 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-07-23
32 year old curious from Massacusetts
I need to find out how many people have a frenulum. I don't have one and basically everyone i've talked to (about 5 in-depth) say they have a frenulum while being circumsised. Do you have a frenulum if you are circumsised? I need to stop circumsision.

And it seems that many more people have one too
http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=3084
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
You are who you are. If your cock is cut learn to live with it. My circumcised member works just perfectly.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Foreskin Resoration/Circumsision