JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » cum rags or socks--> how long you keep them before you change them?
Page: < prev  of 2  
ukbipervert Skilled Jackinchatter

561 posts since 2015-06-24
58 year old bisexual male from Kent
I use a bath towel that i spunk into. Havent washed it for god knows how long and its stiff with sperm and smells really sweet with lovely stains. Would love to see another guy spurt onto it strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I don't use them, I just let me cum fly but I'd say work them until they are crusty with your cum and the rag/sock starts to irritate and scratch your dick. Then time to throw it in the wash and work with the back up.
Working it hard
SockyFeet Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2017-12-31
42 year old bisexual male from Northern California, USA
JackCheese said:
Gotta be honest, I'd want to wear that be cum sock like a mask! Love that smell! cock

My mind went the other direction with it, and how hot it would be to be there while it was still on his dick and see his reaction as I put the tip in my mouth, sock and all, smell his crotch and tasting my own cum in the fabric around him...

chubby79 said:
Id love to use a sock while still soaked with someone's cum.

You just touched on one of my oldest and most potent fantasies right there. Honestly, it's nice just seeing I'm not the only person whose mind goes there, hehe.

Brafetish said:
I would keep mine for about a week or two before it got washed. I never worried about what detergent was the best for removing cum stains. But I can tell you Ive worn cum stained cloths out of the house not realizing they are stained.

Yeah, that's almost exactly my routine with them as well. I have enough of them to use a fresh one each time if I wanted, but I find there's something of a "sweet spot" for them somewhere between 4-5 loads and lasting until you get a bit into double digits, where the old cum trapped in the fabric gets reanimated with the precum in subsequent uses, resulting in a really luxurious silky sensation inside as you continue to edge. But alas, all good things must cum to and end and before long it soon is stiff that it takes more time precumming inside it to get it soft again than I want to spend jerking off. When it's like that, I pull up for a mid-range jumper that sends it in a graceful arc to the hamper, grab a clean one from the nightstand and get busy making friends with it instead, though ideally I'd rather be making friends with a new buddy as we both filled it up. wink
[url=https://dirtycode.io/VGN]SockyFeet's DirtyCode Pro page[/url]
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
I've often used panties for a cum rag. I like how hard they get with a good few loads soaked in to them, but honestly after a few weeks they start to stench the place out. Last two pairs I've tried to give away to someone who would appreciate them but it's never worked out and they've had to be thrown or washed frown
U-KHorny Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2018-06-20
44 year old
I use teen bikinis as cum rags.
gunslinger6 Skilled Jackinchatter

856 posts since 2016-01-11
39 year old
Haha I haven't had a cum sock since I lived at home with my folks and didn't do my own laundry.

Now I'm more refined about it. I have a pre-arranged napkin standing by then when I'm done I fold it neatly making sure the corners are squared and promptly dispose of it down the loo.

Or if I'm feeling especially formal about it I use a ceremonial towel seen in my avatar pic. It's been handed down for generations.

Cheerio.
RevPenis Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-11-29
homosexual male from San Francisco, CA
I have a very old soft cotton tee-shirt I catch my cum in. I use it until every inch is covered with jizz, then turn it inside out and keep using it. It's tucked under my bed ready for use at any moment. I've come to love my "cum collection" shirt and only wash it out in the sink when it's too stiff to use. Maybe it's a weird fetish or do other guys hang on to their cum soaked rags?
Rev. Penis, Mastorbation Cock Worship Gooner
ftmpsh Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2021-08-04
52 year old male from Brisbane
use a pair of pantyhose. After cumming, give them a quick wash in the shower and hang up to dry.
mmmm only-tease models
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
At 11 or 12 I would jerk off and cum on my bed sheets and never thought much about the stains on the sheets but my aunt who did the wash knew what they were as she had a son a few years older then me. I learned to use a sock while in the military and now I keep a microfiber cloth handy,but it is not required.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » cum rags or socks--> how long you keep them before you change them?