JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Please play with me
Page: of 1  
Wh0re Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2017-02-12
30 year old heterosexual from Australia
Please go into details about how you would use me.
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I'll get the Scrabble out.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
I was thinking of chess. If you play Anya Taylor-Joy, you win even if you lose.
Jackme6980 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-01-16
44 year old heterosexual male
First I would lick that beautiful vagina of yours sucking on your clit while fingering you till your hot and wet and after I got you moaning I would penetrate you with my erect penis first slowly and as we get mor exited speed up the tempo till we be both coming sceeming in pleasure
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
Do you have sites and a hockey stick?
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
You're body is ok, borderline hot. You're probably a slut because you needed that extra edge to put you in the hot category. That's what my buddy and I are into though so we'd have some fun with you.

We'd start off like any other encounter you've had with two dudes. We'll get you drunk. It will seem normal as we play some drinking games and do some shots. But next thing you know, we have you naked and folded in half as we snort copious amounts of cocaine off of your asshole. When we're done and it's your turn for a line, we'll dab up our cocks and double penetrate you. If you've never had coke in your ass or pussy then you are in for a treat.

After we've fucked you a for a little while and we have you drunk and amped up, that's when Bill and I play a little game. It starts by me shoving my cock as far down your throat as you can take it, then just a bit further until you tear up. Then Bill slaps you hard in the face. We take turns and the goal is to make the slut bite his buddy's cock so hard he quits. I'm pretty tough and have bled more than once in this game but Bill has a good right hand so either of us could win. I hope it's me though because the winner gets to nut in you first, and the loser has to suck the cum out and spit it in your face. We both hate losing so if you're crying at this point, expect to be slapped. If you're being lippy, expect to get punched. That's only happened once though but Bill fucked her while she was dazed and when she came to she said it was amazing. Then he made her lick his cum off the floor.

When we're all done and you're either happy or upset about how this went (not that we care), we reveal we took pics and vids of the whole thing and shared them to your contact list. That way we know you'll never come back.
oakman Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2020-01-08
bisexual male
To tell you the truth, i find you very sexy. What would i do? I'd start right out by putting you doggy position and licking your holes to get you juiced up. Then i would drive right in and fuck you hard til i cum. Then put you on your back and spend an hour licking you out or until you cum. By then i'll be ready to take you again missionary style so i can enjoy those beautiful tits and firm body and cum in you again.

Thanks for sharing. PM any time...
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"
m4rk84_uk Amateur Jackinchatter

322 posts since 2020-06-23
39 year old male from Lancashire
all of the above. what these guys said wink yes wlt baby stroke x
edging to this... cum always or next time
Unregistered ?

Wh0re said:
User posted image

It's obvious from this photo that your cunt and shitter have both been fucked many, many times. The question I have to ask, however, is what's the biggest cock you've ever taken?

I'd take you out into some woods near our house and watch while you strip...

User posted image

I'd stuff your clothes into my backpack so you wouldn't be able to run off on me. Then I'd walk home to round up a few of the neighborhood hubbies for a gang-bang, including my married fuck-buddy Mark with his 9" pony cock...

User posted image

All of us are married and in our 50s and 60s.

Sound like fun?

cockstrokeeyeshot
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Please play with me