JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How has lockdown affected how often you masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 3  
astronought Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2017-04-27
heterosexual male
ohmyohmy said:
living alone I have always been free to masturbate whenever the urge takes me However ,lockdown, has forced more in front of PC time and its always tempting working from home to take time out for some pleasurable activity. The more you do it he more you want to do it so it has become habitual to check JIC , #batenchill and discord to see who else is doing it . The usual suspects and chatting while masturbating is so much more rewarding

Similar - live on my own so I masturbate when I want.
Keep Calm And Carry On Masturbating
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

During lockdown it was so hard to find time to wank. Went from wanking most days to maybe once a week. Found it really hard. And sex did not happen more often either unfortunately.

My relationship recently ended and I have just moved into my own place again so am enjoying the freedom. I definitely enjoy being naked while at home!

Strokenpizza Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2022-02-01
49 year old curious male from Illinois
Just changed the content I jerk to. So much out there now, and so many freely putting themselves online.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
what lock down?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How has lockdown affected how often you masturbate?