JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Annoying People!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I like scrolling through some of GAs posts. Usually tasty pics. But I am mostly here to read and write stories. So it is nice to not get too carried away with over posting on a thread.
Fundriver11

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
mikewesten39 said:
A Heads Up. HE is at it again!! A new thread called "Clothing Optional sights" and there are already 4 pages entirely of his posts!! DON'T fall into the trap!! Let him have it ALL to himself!! Don't give him the satisfaction of having someone post on His thread!!

So...just to make sure I understand....

People complain that he allegedly hijacks threads and should - if not be banned - stick to his own threads, despite nothing he posts being a violation of the TOS.

A mod discusses the issue with him, and he agrees to not only try limiting himself to his own threads (which he is under no obligation to do), but also goes back to edit previous posts to change or remove terms like average and typical that had people throwing a fit (because no one ever exaggerates the nature of penis size online), but sticks to that....

...and you are still up in arms about it.

Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Folks who think you are interested in their wife/daughter/nieces... Well,I'm not!

Unregistered ?

WishIwasBigger said:
I'm getting sometimes 3 a day. Highly annoying.

Up to 6 a day or more now

Unregistered ?

Jakka27 said:
Some PM's I get sent grate on me! Had one guy ask me if I liked amateurs,even though all but one of my posts were celebrity related! And "Have you got Kik/Skype ?" is another one! I have a crap mobile phone at present,so the answer is NO. I'm only mildly deviant and not a mega-perv like some on here,people shouldn't just assume things..
I get the "Are you on this app?" brigade too.None of their business,that's what I think.

openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Lots of complaints on here for a free website. What do you expect? Use this site for what it is worth and quit your complaining. No one wants to hear it. We all get spam annoying texts. Thats the nature of this type of internet website. Lets just have fun and masturbate

Wolf999 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2022-04-25
63 year old from Herts
Calm down and just ignore what you don't want to see. The person is an attention seeker. You are giving them what they want by discussing them.

Exactly

phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
SophiesLad said:
I get the "Are you on this app?" brigade too.None of their business,that's what I think.

Well, if you are on the app, you want to talk to some people, so it's a legit question even if you don't want to talk to _them_. And if you aren't on the app, it's still a person who wants to see if you'd like to talk, take it as a compliment. It's up to you friend, but I just think you might be causing yourself anger. Ignore them, or lie to them, it doesn't matter.

The "hello" messages are annoying (and back after a hiatus, I notice), but for me it just means I'm not so keen to check if I got any real messages. Everyone who isn't a bot on here is in the same boat, I guess

Unregistered ?

phjacker said:
Well, if you are on the app, you want to talk to some people, so it's a legit question even if you don't want to talk to _them_. And if you aren't on the app, it's still a person who wants to see if you'd like to talk, take it as a compliment. It's up to you friend, but I just think you might be causing yourself anger. Ignore them, or lie to them, it doesn't matter.

The "hello" messages are annoying (and back after a hiatus, I notice), but for me it just means I'm not so keen to check if I got any real messages. Everyone who isn't a bot on here is in the same boat, I guess
I don't think you quite get my point.My personal circumstances (living back home with M&D at the moment) mean that I can't do loud perving.Plus the fact that I am quite happy with "Old School" messaging methods.Don't really want to see a fellow middle-aged saddoe's todger even if I did have Kik/Wickr/Skype!

ukpaul41 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-04-21
63 year old curious male from UK East Anglia
Given that almost all guys masturbate regularly this site is bound to attract a wide range of people. Some are going to be annoying to you but other people will find them interesting enough to have an exchange with.

I strongly suspect I have pissed off some people in a personal message but usually they just don't reply, or they say they aren't interested. Thats fine. With other likeminded guys I've had a great time.

Unregistered ?

I will have to be careful about how I say this.But it seems the majority of posters on here talk about the same old mainstream celebs.And I find it rather tedious,to be honest with you.How much eulogizing can you do about Carol Vorderman's plastic tits? A lot,it seems...

Do you really care if you annoy or piss off someone the responds to your posts? Thats one of the joys of this site. On a given day you will find plenty of guys that you have similar interests with and that makes it worth it and keeps you coming back. If someone disagrees and has a temper tantrum negatively posting, I find it amusing and entertaining. It shows their maturity level and intelligence or lack there of I should say. Its a free website. Use it for what it is worth. Happy masturbating guys!

Maria_rhey Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2022-01-28
51 year old curious female from UK
Id be happy to just get messages, it helps that im into a lot of things!

celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
SophiesLad said:
I will have to be careful about how I say this.But it seems the majority of posters on here talk about the same old mainstream celebs.And I find it rather tedious,to be honest with you.How much eulogizing can you do about Carol Vorderman's plastic tits? A lot,it seems...

Each to their own I say, but I do find it strange how you would comment on others eulogising (British spelling grin ), in dedicated threads such as Carol Vorderman's. Surely if you were that put off by so many commenting about her 'plastic tits' then you would not come in that particular thread and puruse the comments?!

Granted, we can all get a little carried away on more general threads i.e. I'm guilty to some degree perhaps in harping on ceaselessly about Sally Nugent on the "Uk Breakfast Tv Girls," but I'd like to think that those who have no interest in a certain celebrity or subject pass it over and instead concentrate on that which they do have an interest in.

It's horses for courses, and part of JackinChat's appeal for me at least is that it's a smorgasbord of sexual delight designed to titillate all tastes, and we should take delight in concentrating on that which flick our switch, while passing over that which doesn't.

Good day to you, although I do realise you are listed as 'unregistered' but I post for the sake of others, or in the hope you have taken on a new identity and wish for some response.

Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Annoying People!