JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Overrated Celebs?
Page: < prev  of 7  
Unregistered ?

UnBeCumming said:
I agree... With Maisie Williams I think the fascination is more that she was once a child actor (like someone mentioned above re Emma Watson... although I think she's quite pretty). There's nothing *wrong* with MW but she presses zero of my buttons.

As for JR and JA, well, they are plastic people with plastic faces and plastic styles of acting. Sure they are pretty, but I just never understood why people think they're special.
Depends which part you are talking about.I'm no fan of JA's romcoms or "Friends",but she gave a decent performance in "Derailed".Apologies for temporarily turning this conversation into a film reviews page!

UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
Jakka27 said:
Depends which part you are talking about.I'm no fan of JA's romcoms or "Friends",but she gave a decent performance in "Derailed".Apologies for temporarily turning this conversation into a film reviews page!

Maybe. But on "The Morning Show" it's so obvious she's out of her depth in comparison to Reese Witherspoon.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

UnBeCumming said:
Maybe. But on "The Morning Show" it's so obvious she's out of her depth in comparison to Reese Witherspoon.
Haven't seen TMS.

Unregistered ?

Alpha1968 said:
Holly Willoughby is a pretty girl with a curvy body, but has never done it for me, and never wanked to her.

Rachel Riley
Emma Watson
Carol Kirkwood

Edit. Forgot Carol V...was really pretty a while back, but spoiled with plastic
Kirkwood was hot a few years back,but looks like she might be edging towards being "on the turn".

CaptainKremmen Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2021-02-01
63 year old
asleepatthewheel said:
There are LOADS of women guys talk about and wank to on here. And I am totally baffled what they see in them, but I would never DREAM of going on their threads and telling them, in not so many words, that they are not worth wanking to. Everyone has different tastes. Im just wondering if I should check with you first before I start a new thread on someone.

me too I wouldn't DREAM of coming on this thread and telling the guys here they are wrong either. Would be just as bad as going to the other threads and doing that too. As the BBC says, they are other celebs out here. This difference is what makes it good and creating a thread to do it allows it to be done without posting in the respective threads of the celebs in question.
This way fans of a particular celeb can simply avoid this thread and the comments therein.
Does that not make sense?

FiveInchCock Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2019-08-14
2024 year old
If someone is concerned that guys spend too much time just jacking to the "same 5 or 6 celebs", then it seems like a thread about 'Underrated celebs" would be more constructive than this thread. (Kinda like..."you can sit and curse the darkness , or you can light a candle"wink It would be good to hear who other guys are jacking to, and maybe be turned on to some new jacking choices. Trashing the popular celebs isn't going to make the guys who jack to them like them less, it's just gonna make them dislike the guy trashing them more..

Unregistered ?

CaptainKremmen said:
me too I wouldn't DREAM of coming on this thread and telling the guys here they are wrong either. Would be just as bad as going to the other threads and doing that too. As the BBC says, they are other celebs out here. This difference is what makes it good and creating a thread to do it allows it to be done without posting in the respective threads of the celebs in question.
This way fans of a particular celeb can simply avoid this thread and the comments therein.
I've tried starting threads about lesser-known women who I think are nice looking and got very little response.I think in the future I will try to explain my reasoning a bit more,rather than just say "Why is Mrs X popular?".I want discussion,not aggro!

Unregistered ?

FiveInchCock said:
If someone is concerned that guys spend too much time just jacking to the "same 5 or 6 celebs", then it seems like a thread about 'Underrated celebs" would be more constructive than this thread. (Kinda like..."you can sit and curse the darkness , or you can light a candle"wink It would be good to hear who other guys are jacking to, and maybe be turned on to some new jacking choices. Trashing the popular celebs isn't going to make the guys who jack to them like them less, it's just gonna make them dislike the guy trashing them more..
Just started an Underrated Celebs thread,hopefully that will fan some of the flames that I seem to have started.

anysizeldo Skilled Jackinchatter

841 posts since 2020-05-05
heterosexual male
Any celeb can be classed as overrated. Wouldn't stop me from tugging my todger to them though. Isn't it just their appearance we're wanking too? not their popularity.

Unregistered ?

CaptainKremmen said:

I get your point, but sorry..Still seems like a waste of time to me. This is a masturbation forum. You talk about and wank to celebs that get you hot, not those who dont.

Unregistered ?

AATW is fast becoming the "Victor Meldrew" of Jackinchat.I have obviously offended him at some point with my strong opinions.If that is the case,I apologize.Personally speaking,as this is a masturbation forum surely you are allowed to talk about ALL aspects of said pursuit?

Unregistered ?

Jakka27 said:
AATW is fast becoming the "Victor Meldrew" of Jackinchat.I have obviously offended him at some point with my strong opinions.If that is the case,I apologize.Personally speaking,as this is a masturbation forum surely you are allowed to talk about ALL aspects of said pursuit?

Who could ever call YOU patronising. I wont hear of it.

Unregistered ?

asleepatthewheel said:
Who could ever call YOU patronising. I wont here of it.
I keep trying to mend fences,but you just won't have it! I just want to get back to the thread,rather than having these demeaning personal bitching contests...

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Plenty of needless bickering all around in this thread. Closing it now.

Fine if a thread with similar subject matter is created, but if the same sort of bickering occurs, temporary suspensions for all involved will be in order.

Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Overrated Celebs?