JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the riskiest place you've had a wank?
Page: < prev  of 2  
kumeater Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2020-07-13
58 year old male
On 2 different occasions I wanked in my friends bedroom where I had spent the night because We had too much to drink.He was asleep on his bed,I was on the floor.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
Many risky wanks

On a long international flight. I jacked for over 8 hours in my seat under a blanket. Even took my pants completely off for an hour. I finally had to go to the toilet and have at it for a bit. I shot a huge load. About 15 spirts of cum shot and the walls and sink. Omgcockcockcock

Another on a 4 hour bus ride through Japanese country side. Only about 8 people on the bus and I sat near the back. Opened my pants completely and jacked for a long time. Came all over the seat in front of me and on the floor.

Many long naked drives - a few across country. Longest was from Michigan to Texas. 22 hour drive over two days. I was naked and hard for most of the trip.

Once I was in the back seat of a car going back to college - 8 hour drive mostly at night. Two guys in front seat. I took off my pants and stroked and came after a couple hours. cockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I guess the riskiest was in the communal showers at the local pool. I'd been swimming in the next lane to an incredibly beautiful young woman in a very skimpy bikini. Every time I caught up with her I got aroused from watching her open her legs to propel herself forward and every time I passed her from the front I got an enticing glimpse down her bikini. When I went to shower, the showers were empty, so I dropped my trunks and stroked to a fantastic orgasm. Someone could have walked in at any time!!

I've also wanked naked in the local woods and also whilst swimming off a busy beach.

And a few times when on a long drive.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
found many of my old naked driving vids. Click here to see some risky business

strokecockcock
Fundriver11
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
At school, in a class room, surrounded by people. I was the only guy in that class, about six or seven girls plus the teacher, and it was cold so most of us had our jackets over ourselves. To this day I have now idea how I got away with it, but I managed to rub myself to orgasm through my trousers surrounded several people I had crushes on smile
Unregistered ?

I will just start wanking pretty much anywhere. Sometimes more obvious than other.
Unregistered ?

JackMcCock said:
At school, in a class room, surrounded by people. I was the only guy in that class, about six or seven girls plus the teacher, and it was cold so most of us had our jackets over ourselves. To this day I have now idea how I got away with it, but I managed to rub myself to orgasm through my trousers surrounded several people I had crushes on smile

Me too, this was when I dry came. Hole in my trouser pocket let me get give my bellend some attention while I looked at the girls I used to fancy and of course the teachers ass as she walked around.
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
Coventry 1984
ronbarato Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2013-08-29
43 year old heterosexual male from Broward County, Florida, USA
There was once on a bus during a church trip while it was parked, everyone else was elsewhere but people could've came at any moment (and I came in my pants). Another time in a hostel in Berlin, drunk, with like 4 girls in the room. I wasn't even hiding that.
Pantylover81 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2020-08-24
40 year old curious male from East Coast
while in university at the gym , it was above the main floor and the girls volleyball team was practicing below I whipped it out being the only one in the gym hoping no one came in and saw me what a rush and a great wank.
outs1d3jackin82 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2019-06-25
58 year old curious male from midwest usa
We were a small company at the time. I stroked myself in a hot woman's office that worked for me while she was at a meeting. Viewed pics of her and friends, family while jacking and came all over her desk. Cleaned up and got out b4 she returned. She caught me staring at her ass and down her blouses all the time and did not seem to mind. Never went any further but will always remember her.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon

Some major squirting there, bud! Great job. Did you get dinged on the resale of that vehicle because of the cum stains?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where's the riskiest place you've had a wank?