JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you use lube
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

magzine2 said:
I think it depends on whether you're circumcised.I've a good foreskin which I've always used for wanking,but a girl in a JOI video said to use baby oil to make my hand go faster.I tried it by pulling my foreskin right back,exposing my hard sensitive head,and slapping baby oil on the head.I only lasted about 40 strokes before I had to ejaculate.it was like discovering wanking all over.I now use it for special occasions!

I agree with you on the being circumcised part-Being uncut, I rarely use lube, usually just opting for precum. I do enjoy using it on occasion and I have used Astroglide, KY Jelly, and petroleum jelly before. It is usually less messy just to want without line though.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I never used lube when I was young. A girlfriend introduced me to lube. I've tried all the usual's both water based and silicone based. I've been able to cum with any lube - or without. I use lots of different techniques depending on my mood.

I'm cut, but I have extra foreskin. Which I know how to use when dry jacking. But when my wife gives me handjobs, I have to use lube, otherwise she'd be jacking me for hours. It feels good, but she just can't make me cum without the lube. When she gets tired stroking me, she gets the lube and slathers it on, she calls it "accelerant" lol.
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
WishIwasBigger said:
.. she gets the lube and slathers it on, she calls it "accelerant" lol.

lol. cockstroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Only with my fleshlight's I'm thinking about using for hand jacking I use durex feel lube
Ringo57 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-08-30
66 year old heterosexual from Canada
I use coconut oil. It stays nice and slippery and its cheap
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Palmlovers said:
When I was younger I never used anything but I also wasn't stroking for hours at a time. When I discovered edging in my late twenties and started having prolonged sessions I would use baby oil. When I was married (twice) I rarely had the time alone to have a really good long session. Now divorced and live alone and have all the time I want. I have my 'bate cave with cock rings and other toys sitting out next to my jar of Albolene which I use every time I stroke. Usually go the first 30 minutes or so with then then glob Albolene all over my crotch and stroke for hours in mastubatory bliss!

I agree. The perfect way to spend the weekend and beyond. Pure self-arousal!
TheAddictedEdger Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2021-02-16
34 year old heterosexual male from Northland
Wicked brand masturbation creme. A lady at an adult store I visited once while on a road trip insisted I feel a sample of the cream and I was impressed enough to buy a tube. Gone through several tubes over the last 8 years since I first felt it. Works perfectly for long edging sessions.
Be the reason someone masturbates today.
Dukester Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2019-04-17
45 year old
Ready2Shoot said:
I agree. The perfect way to spend the weekend and beyond. Pure self-arousal!

albolene fan also....learned about it a few years ago from some other experienced gooners. My other go to is olive oil, extra virgin of course...a little goes a long way and lasts quite well
Unregistered ?

I don't, but probably should as it's good for the skin.

I do use AstroGlide with the FleshLight, though.
mwmCD Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2020-09-09
66 year old bisexual male from Michigan
Have been using coconut oil for several years now. One of the reasons for the change is it has other uses. Another is the fact that it's edible if the mood strikes wink I use just a little bit and add a little more when necessary for long edging sessions. Prior to that was a fan of Astroglide, been a long time but do remember it was super slippery, was usually hard in anticipation before even opening the bottle. Way back when it was vaseline, liked the feel and of course the sound (for all of these actually), but it was not as easy for cleanup
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
Yes I do almost every time. I like using Warm Touch :Warming jelly. $1 for a 2 oz tube at Dollar Tree
redforest Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2021-01-30
49 year old bisexual male from NY
Gots to use lube...I'm cut and also like it sloppy!

For me it's coconut oil...the kind in the baking section at the supermarket..mixed with tea tree ointment for that extra tingle.

I have the softest cock and bush cause I jerk so much...lol.stroke
when masturbations lost its fun, you're f-in lazy
ready152 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-03-02
bisexual male
I use coconut oil. Super slick and stays slick longer than water based lubes. Easy to get, just pick some up in the baking asile at the grocery store. If the occasional happens, taste is okay.
happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
Only if using a toy
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
Tugbuds_uk Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2021-03-08
38 year old heterosexual male from Southampton
If I'm having a quick wank then I don't use lube. But if it's a long wank session I'm planning on having I'll usually have a bottle of baby oil by my side. I find baby oil lasts longer than some lube.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you use lube