JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Megan Barton Hanson - OnlyFans Pics
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Have been tempted by this one for a while but decided to give it a try this month.

Content is for the most part very dissapointing and not really very much different to what she posts for free on Intsagram.

Worse is that the majority of the posts are simply adverts for other OnlyFans pages, although it looks like this history is cleaned up every few days, as a few have been removed to make the few content updates look better.

In my experience she doesn't repond to DMs which tends to be a feature of OF pages.

The only DMs you do get are for more additional cost content at between $10-20 which to be fair is true of most OF pages.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Does anyone know of any celebrity sluts on only fans that do reply to DM and encourage your wanking over them ?? I would pay for the right one
Unregistered ?

Good question. Anna Paul was more open to that kind of thing - for extra cost of course.
Unregistered ?

Very far from the end of the world but can't believe others aren't annoyed by this waste of money OF page.

Very little content apart from adverts every day for other OF pages.

Her insta is very active and promises content on OF that never comes.

She is relying on the churn of contstant new subs to replace the old ones who leave so it doesnt matter what she does or doesnt post.

Don't waste your money!
Unregistered ?

Onlyfans is a massive con you have to pay a monthly subscrition fee and then you have to pair for their content on top of that such a rip off
dcl2011 Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2012-11-01
51 year old bisexual male from UK
hush_02 said:
Onlyfans is a massive con you have to pay a monthly subscrition fee and then you have to pair for their content on top of that such a rip off

Could not agree more. Never subbed for this reason alone.
JKESX on KIK, Session via PM Please click on my profile for a full list of girls I am into.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Good to see I am not alone lads. Signed up when it was cheap so not a big deal but winds me up that all she (or her minions) does is stick an advert up every day and rely on old content posted. Wouldnt mind if that content was half decent but like i say its really not much different to her insta.We dont own her for a few quid a month and everyone has busy times but my experience since i subscribed about 10 days ago is that its a total con.
Unregistered ?

hush_02 said:

Which ones have dissapointed you mate?
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
splasher said:
Does anyone know of any celebrity sluts on only fans that do reply to DM and encourage your wanking over them ?? I would pay for the right one

Kerry Katona replies to DM's, she's a dirty girl.
Unregistered ?

hfcbjd said:

I bet lol - is she hot enough to get excited about though? ;-)
Amardanan Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-09-12
31 year old bisexual female
I feel you on the whole Megan Barton Hanson's OnlyFans situation! It's always tempting to give it a shot, but I totally get your disappointment. It sucks when the content isn't all that different from what she posts for free on Instagram. We expect something a bit more exclusive, right? And don't even get me started on the constant ads for other OnlyFans pages. It's like a never-ending scroll of promotions. I did notice that some of them magically disappear every few days, probably to make it seem like there are more updates than there actually are. Sneaky, huh? Also, let's hope the nudes leaked (wink, wink) don't end up being the highlight of the experience. It's a shame when you invest your hard-earned money and end up with underwhelming results.
rockville Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2021-12-11
55 year old bisexual male from London
hfcbjd said:

I read this before and wanted to try it out and subscribe but I can never get passed the ID verification stage despite using my passport. Is there any other way to subscribe ?
AndyT2021 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2021-09-12
50 year old
id love to see those DM's
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Megan Barton Hanson - OnlyFans Pics