JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Dying to have an assfuck buddy
Page: of 1  
usernamedefault31 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-11-15
46 year old bisexual male
Hi all. So I am 42 happily married 20 years to my open minded wife. Have sucked two guys but not till they came both while she is with me. I SO want to feel what it is like to take turns fucking asses with a guy. I can't stop thinking about it. In fact it's driving me crazy. I think I'll mention it to her soon and see if she would allow it. Our main concern is being safe. I don't want an Std and neither does she. The only course I see is to maybe find another bi married guy who wants to do the same and will commit to being the only other guys we mess around with for safety reasons. Am in the Northwest US and wishing I had a side mouth/cock and ass buddy here.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
In a somewhat similar position, married to an open minded wife.
She and I have liked anal play.
I have fucked as many asses as would let me (all female) and had a couple dildos up my ass and loved all.
I've had some limited expense in M on M (mostly mutual JO and BJ) but always wondered about anal.
I like to play with my cock!
georgiastroker Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2020-10-26
60 year old male from Atlanta
I love flip fucking. Taking turns all day. Love dildos too.
Looking for a Versatile buddy
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Sounds like fun to me!
Unregistered ?

I'd love to have an fuckbuddy that I can trust where we can fuck bare. The idea of filling each other's asses full of cum and going home to our wives. Either laying down next to her full of cum and going to sleep or Fucking her with my ass full of a big load.
VeryTallGayDude59 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2019-05-24
64 year old homosexual male from California
Once you've talked it over with your wife, try writing a DoubleList post. Even if you don't publish often, a post is a good way to clearly describe yourself, who you're looking for, and the rules you want to follow. I've experienced some good results with DoubleList, especially since I had some advance dialogue with the guys who replied.

For STD prevention, use condoms for oral and anal sex. Condoms are a good idea even if you and your buddy happen to be on PrEP, because PrEP is only for HIV prevention.

Especially since you'll be active with more than one person, get an STD panel done on some kind of regular basis -- keeping in mind that you'll just be getting to know your buddy.

You might want to wait until you and your buddy have been vaccinated against COVID, or at least know your COVID status and his status too. (I'm currently in waiting mode.)
Health and horniness, all day long
azheat Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-09-26
53 year old
@thatguy11. Thats such s sexy thought! Wow!
Unregistered ?

I need this too. I'm need a hot dude to mess around with. I'd love to bottom though.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Dying to have an assfuck buddy