JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Discrete meeting place s
Page: of 1  
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
I have made quite a few friends over the years on chat sites like this. However when the friendship gets to the point where we would like to move it to in person meeting there is always problem of where to meet. By this time we know each other quite well so we are looking for a place to have discrete sex. Public places or in a car always bring the chance of being arrested. Since its not going to be an all day and nighter, getting a hotel room seems to be a little over kill. Most of adult bookstores and theaters have been closed because of Covid. Looking for suggestions on how others have made these types meetings and appreciate any feedback.
FYI we have been vaccinated and are drug and disease free
Just do it!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
VeryTallGayDude59 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2019-05-24
64 year old homosexual male from California
Consider the hotel option, especially once the covid crisis starts to wane. An overnight rental wouldn't kill ya, and some hotels (including mainstream ones) do rent rooms for just a few hours:
https://www.dayuse.com/

Meet in a public/visible location before going to your ultimate destination. Arrange to meet up first in a park, or (if possible) a cafe, bar or hotel lobby. It's more secure, and also gives you a chance to make an agreement with your buddy on what you'd like to do and how you'd like to do it.

Like they say, "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." ;-)
Health and horniness, all day long
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I have a cargo van that I converted to a rudimentary but nice RV. Have used it as you described a couple times
I like to play with my cock!
Slipperyraul Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2021-02-07
58 year old curious male from Midwest
I have always wanted to meet a guy at a conference or something like that and can hook up for a few days. All alone. That's my fantasy. Hang out at the bar, drinks, head up to the room. Jack off together, suck dicks, nice. A few days undisturbed

Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
You know you don't actually have to stay in the hotel, right? grin

Find an inexpensive one, it'll be clean, warm, comfortable, there will be people around if something goes wrong, and when you're done, just leave your key in the room or on the desk. If you go halfsies it's very reasonable. And if it goes right, have sex, go out to dinner, come back and do it again.

I concur with an earlier poster, though...public meeting is essential..maybe someplace with security cameras that you both can see. It'll make you both feel safer.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Discrete meeting place s