JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Married guys, what excuses do you use
Page: of 3   next > 
Facialfan Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2018-05-22
55 year old bisexual male from Woodley, Reading, United Kingdom
Hi everyone. Obviously Im not the only married guy on here who meets up for some M/M fun, but I was wondering what excuses or reasons others give to their wife to be away from the house?

I personally dont have a big circle of friends that I can say I am meeting, and I know the wife, on occasion, looks where I am on the find my friends app. It was not as bad when she worked and I had the house to myself but now she has retired early and everywhere I go, she wants to come too.

Any ideas?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
turn your find my friends service off for starters. that's a marriage-killer app if you ask me...
wr richard1230
Facialfan Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2018-05-22
55 year old bisexual male from Woodley, Reading, United Kingdom
bimicluvr said:
turn your find my friends service off for starters. that's a marriage-killer app if you ask me...

Yeah done that before but then she wants to know why

simply tell her that the networks are affecting our lives in negative ways and that turning it off is a personal stand against the erosion of public space and privacy all at once.... I have a friend who fucked up big time and his wife makes him let her track everything. They aren't gonna be together long... it's definitely a negotiation....
wr richard1230
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
It's been over a year since I was with a guy but what I do when I get the chance is to meet at his place or if we're just getting together to talk then it's at a coffee shop. When I go to his place to fool around I always turn off find-my-device, but only for the duration that I'm with him. Usually I'll go near a store I frequent and turn it off then, in case the system reports the last place I could be found. Then I just say I must have been in a dead zone, which actually does frequently happen. "Sorry honey, I guess the service was bad."

I also don't have friends I can hang out with which is a problem all to itself. That's my dream: have a bi friend that my wife knows so I'd have a perfect excuse to see him and if I screw up on the find friends it won't look suspicious. Although she might start asking why I see "Joe" 6 or 7 times a week... :-)
jonob Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-12-22
51 year old from West Mids
I tell mine I'm going to the gym. I go 2 or 3 times a week, so if i end up with a mouthful of cock and spunk on one of those occasions then shes not suspicious. Also means i can shower before of after a cock session if necessary.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Me and the wife play with cock together so it makes things easy. When she is not feeling it I go to the spa and hit the steam room. She knows why I go.

grin
Nicks said:
Me and the wife play with cock together so it makes things easy. When she is not feeling it I go to the spa and hit the steam room. She knows why I go.
wr richard1230
Unregistered ?

Facialfan said:
Hi everyone. Obviously Im not the only married guy on here who meets up for some M/M fun, but I was wondering what excuses or reasons others give to their wife to be away from the house?

I personally dont have a big circle of friends that I can say I am meeting, and I know the wife, on occasion, looks where I am on the find my friends app. It was not as bad when she worked and I had the house to myself but now she has retired early and everywhere I go, she wants to come too.

Any ideas?

I'm in the same place. With the pandemic I'm not working she's not working. Going on fifteen months now. I'm just now starting to look for a part time job.
Glazemywife Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2019-04-23
63 year old heterosexual male from florida
I tell her that im going to meet with a few guys to jack off over her pics. when shes ready she will come to watch
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I've been very lucky on this score. Mybuddy and I have met eachothers' wives. As it happens, he and I were both volunteer drivers a few years back, and whilst we didn't ever come across eacother in that capacity, we did ferry passengers to all the same places. So, for a start, that was a good explanation of how we know eachother.
He and I are also avid DIY enthusiasts, so whilst we generally only get together when one or other of the wives are out, we still have a good excuse as to why we got together. We do throw in an occasional perfectly innocent get together when the wives are around so they see we're not up to any mischief.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
*following
Paul
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I am a motorcycle enthusiast. So when the weather is nice I can be gone for hours and usually ride in the country where there is no cell service. So she can't call me or track me. She knows I turn my phone off when I ride to keep from running down the battery. Can't talk on it anyway doing 70mph with a helmet on.
Small dick chronic masturbator
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Baggsy2011 said:
... he and I were both volunteer drivers a few years back, and whilst we didn't ever come across eacother in that capacity, ... that was a good explanation of how we know eachother.

We do throw the odd get together in when the wives are around so they see we're not up to any mischief.

That's the best way to go about it. While in reality, he might be "Joe, the guy I trade blowjobs with," he needs to be known around the house as "Joe, my buddy from college" or "Joe, my buddy I used to work with," etc. That way, when he comes over, he's not a threat, he's a friend. It's not unusual for him to stop by.

So when he stops by, it's just "Oh, Joe's here." That turns into the wife saying "Honey, while you and Joe are catching up, I'm gonna go get groceries." Once she leaves, the fun starts and no one questions anything. BINGO! wink
Paul
Unregistered ?

Pm me if you want to see my fiancee
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Married guys, what excuses do you use