JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why do gay men not respect straight Men, and flaunt there Gayness?
Page: of 2   next > 
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
Why is it everytime I post an Ad. Seeking Streight Men. Gay or BiGuy's AKA Gay. respond AKA Bi is a term for a gay man that would fuck a pussy, only if there is no cock to suck or another mans ass to fuck. Any way why do they need to be Ass Holes?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gerimentxoxo Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-06-14
23 year old homosexual from Cali
You're a man soliciting men....I really don't think you're in a position to be bi/homophobic
genderfreak
HugeNaturalFan Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2019-06-11
51 year old male from Arkansas
I mean, if you're looking for a straight guy to do something like help you change the oil in your car or go fishing with, then I can see your point. This may not be the best place to look for a straight guy, though. Mutual masturbation has a built in tone of homoeroticism whether anyone wants to admit it or not. If you claim to be a straight guy looking for a male friend to masturbate with, then you aren't completely straight. If you were completely straight, then you'd be looking for a female friend to masturbate with.
Still looking for my ideal online jobud
buster101 Skilled Jackinchatter

796 posts since 2013-04-02
45 year old bisexual male
luv gay guys getting horny for me
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
Perhaps they find your excellent spelling and grammar too irresistible...
Unregistered ?

GBWanker2020 said:
Perhaps they find your excellent spelling and grammar too irresistible...

Wins. laugh laugh

Interesting reply's. Ha Ha.. Just because I'm open to talk sexuality with another man. Don't mean I want to suck his dick, or jerk him off. Somewhere a line got blurred to mean if your open to talk sexuality with a guy. Then your Gay. I don't agree. Also, I love it when nobody has a insult, they bring up the subject of grammar. Bad grammar has no Bering on how intelligent somebody is. I see the only responces were from Bi Guy's as well. I not homophobic, or judge a man on his lifestyle of choice. I like looking a naked women, masterbating, and talking about it with other men. So are you Bi Guy's so desprate that for some reason you think I'd turn and start loving cock more than pussy? Or want to give another man a facial, or jerk him off???? I don't look at a guy, and get turned on. Why cant you respect that? I think it's more of a challenge compition kind of thing. You Bi Guy's are trying to convince confused guy's so you can turn them. While I'm trying to tell them they are not gay.

beastlyboy said:
Wins. laugh laugh
Bad Grammar has no bearing on how Intelligent.. a person is. You will find that out in the end.
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
Lines were always blurred. We are just learning to see it and enjoy it these days.

Not for Gay sex.. There is a difference. It's easy for you to point a finger. I'm neither what you clame

IrishJoe said:
Lines were always blurred. We are just learning to see it and enjoy it these days.
Mabey you have convinced your self of that. I still hold to my original statement. Talking about Masterbation with another man don't make you gay. Your just following the narrative layed out for you.

I still am asking my original question. I respect Gay,and Bi Guy's lifestyle choices.. As shows in this thread. There is no respect for me, or what I'm into.
Unregistered ?

Rainsquirter said:
Bad Grammar has no bearing on how Intelligent.. a person is. You will find that out in the end.

Never said it did. His comment just made me laugh is all. laugh
sietsff Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-05-19
55 year old from Detroit
Boy, you sure got a purty mouth.
Unregistered ?

I think we can have boundaries, right? I've got no-go's that turn me off. Which may be different to other people's. I think the OP is saying why can't people respect the place that he is occupying, without pushing it, which in turn upsets him. Women have had this boundary pushed for years, coerced into doing things that they potentially didn't want to. That said, I have had a beer and am probably talking bollocks....
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why do gay men not respect straight Men, and flaunt there Gayness?