JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Shy Busty Wife
Page: of 2   next > 
ReplicantDreams Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-01-28
33 year old heterosexual male
shy busty wife
Message me on skype: live:.cid.dba59f8f0628df9e
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

She is magnificent, I don't know about plain but definitely 100% HOT... if we chat, are you able and comfortable sharing more pics? Would she find interest in her odd? Would it make her awkward? Have you ever talked about that?
ReplicantDreams Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-01-28
33 year old heterosexual male
I would lvoe to talk about her and share more photos. She would be shy and awkwrd about the attention I think.
Message me on skype: live:.cid.dba59f8f0628df9e
Charliesmith654 Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2014-04-25
curious from Uk
I think she looks terrific. Hope to chat soon
Vyvyan Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2019-05-28
34 year old
She's giving me a boner, I'd love to see more of her, particularly those big tits and talk about stroking my cock to her.

User posted image[/quote]
Steve38 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2020-11-18
60 year old curious male from U.K.
Sorry but WOW your wife is stunning

ReplicantDreams said:
I remember when I first dated my wife (girlfriend at the time) one of my friends told me "She is cute in that plain face but hot body way, you know, like Pam in the office?" He never really commented on her after the fact but that moment turned a page for me as I realized not only that other men found my cute but unconventionally attractive girlfriend just 'cute' but that other men were potentially taking notice of her. It made my mind race, wondering what types of fantasies other men had about her or what types of things they'd want to do with her. It's given me a boost of confidence because every time I am sexual with my wife now, in the back of my mind there is the satisfying knowledge that "Somewhere out there, another man would love to be doing this to her."

I would love to masturbate to her with other men, jerk to her photos, talk about sharing her, experiences, and hear what you think of my 'plain but hot' wife.

SKype ID: live:.cid.544c63ac5dd9fba1

User posted image
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
Wow, would love to see more, bet her legs and ass are fantastic
Mmftaster69 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2020-12-15
bisexual male from Maryland
I would love to help you with her anytime
Mmftaster69
ukstr8cur42 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2018-12-19
51 year old curious male from Chapeltown, Sheffield
very nice love to see more of her sexy body stroke
Unregistered ?

Your wife is beautiful and I have nothing against people posting their partners but you should take into account what your wife would think about you posting her pics and masterbating to her with complete strangers if this was you just talking dirty about her and masterbating to her with your friends around home then you could just dismiss it as a bit of harmless fun that she needn't find out about but posting pics brings things to a whole other level you can delete them but they will always be circulating on the internet and someone could use them for very unsavory purposes plus is someone you both know finds out about them or herself then the party is truly over and you could find both your lives ruined. I'm not telling you not to post pics of your wife but I'm telling you to think very carefully before you do my philosophy on this and other sites is don't shit where you eat another words don't post pictures of people you know just a word to the wise
Unregistered ?

ReplicantDreams said:

User posted image

Definitely hot!
boobsstroke

I love her body type. Reminds me of a fuckbuddy in college, just not near as busty as your wife...like small B to large A cup, puffy nips, too. Damn, those were good times!
ac11110 Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2020-12-18
58 year old curious male
she is sexy and beautiful!! would love to strip her naked !!!! and have her in all ways possible
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
Excellent example of womanhood. Her smile is infectious, that's for sure! Add me to your dreams of estranges masturbating to her beauty and form. strokestrokestroke

ReplicantDreams said:
I remember when I first dated my wife (girlfriend at the time) one of my friends told me "She is cute in that plain face but hot body way, you know, like Pam in the office?" He never really commented on her after the fact but that moment turned a page for me as I realized not only that other men found my cute but unconventionally attractive girlfriend just 'cute' but that other men were potentially taking notice of her. It made my mind race, wondering what types of fantasies other men had about her or what types of things they'd want to do with her. It's given me a boost of confidence because every time I am sexual with my wife now, in the back of my mind there is the satisfying knowledge that "Somewhere out there, another man would love to be doing this to her."

I would love to masturbate to her with other men, jerk to her photos, talk about sharing her, experiences, and hear what you think of my 'plain but hot' wife.

SKype ID: live:.cid.544c63ac5dd9fba1

User posted image
Sactoboobjerk Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2019-05-30
44 year old male
She is extremely sexy. I love the slender body with nice round breasts.

skype jo2hugetits
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Ideal wife. Would love to have sex with her daily.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Shy Busty Wife