JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hotel Saunas?
Page: of 1  
tj000076 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-12-11
56 year old curious male from Canada
Was chatting with a guy and he said he had a shared jerk off experience with a random dude in a hotel sauna.
I use to travel a lot but never used the hotel sauna but hearing this makes think I should . Is it a common meeting place? I love the randomness and risk, gets me aroused thinking of it...very exciting.
love to watch and be watched
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I have had a lot of single jerk off sessions with people I will never meet again. I always look for hotels with steam rooms.
Unregistered ?

razzUp and down the Rhine river in the Netherlands, there are a few nice hotel/health retreats that offer luxury packages. Those places are very proper. However further downstream into Germany near Koln and Bonn, the wife and I stayed in some very nice places with an after-hours textile-free sauna and pool. Great in the late evenings, not so great in the day when families are hanging around. Most don't even know there is a sauna in the hotel. On more than one occasion in the late evening, the wife and I serviced some very nice business cocks that were looking for some stress relief. Not hard to figure out when a guy starts stroking his dick like only the 3 of us are in the sauna, even more, interesting when she slides over to him to give a hand razz
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I used to travel for work and spent about two weeks a month on the road.

YES! Hotel gyms and especially steam rooms and saunas are great places to cruise for cock.

I would normally wait for someone to come in then undress and go to the sauna. About half the man would follow me to the sauna. I would sit on my towel naked. Some men just enjoyed looking, some just wanted to jack me off, and others wanted to head back to the room for full on fun.

Just be careful if you are easily embarrassed (I am not) because there were a few times when I had men ask me to cover myself and once someone called the front desk who asked me to wear a bathing suit in the sauna.
Small dick chronic masturbator
jacksaff Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-03-11
57 year old
Used to go to a gym in a hotel that had a steam room, with a lot of cock on display but the best part was the showers had glass partitions that ended about 20cm from the back wall. You could see all the way down the back of each cubicle and reach into the next door one. Had a number of group JO, hand jobs and BJs in those showers after a session in the steam room getting horny. Great times.
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I have some great experiences in hotel hot tubs and saunas. It is a very natural setting for being nude. Once at a ski resort the inn had an outdoor hot tub on a deck with high fence around and a door in the fence. I was alone then joined by two couples. One of the women noticed my bathing suit laying on the deck behind me. She just smiled, said something to the other three then all of them took their bathing suits off. We were all drinking beer and wine feeling really good. Then it was decided we should go out through the door in the fence and roll in the snow. It was great!! Later back inside drying off one of the girls commented on my fireskin saying she had never seen one close up in person. I offered to let her a first hand experience which she accepte. Let me just say it was one of biggest cum koadd!!!
inthegroovemtl Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-03-05
47 year old heterosexual male from Montreal
It would be hot, for sure. I've been in a lot of saunas, but never had anyone even look horny. Always too relaxed an atmosphere!

BTW ... clear your inbox! I can't message you because it is full!
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
Spent a few days with a buddy in his upscale apartment (nothing sexual there).
Did use his apartment sauna and met one of his gay neighbors. it was fun!
I like to play with my cock!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hotel Saunas?