JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives and masturbation
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So something happened while having sex with my wife this weekend. First i have to say that my wifemis dead set against masturbstion for any reason. I guess it was due to how she was raised. Not real religious or anything just the old, masturbatoin is evil and dirty thing. She even thinks i quit.
So this weekend we were doing our usual thing. Heres the odd part. the way i usually get her off is we do a good bit of foreplay, i do oral on her, we fuck for a while then i pull my cock out, take in my hand and rub the tip against her cilt till she cums. Then i finish by fucking her till i cum.
We were doing the rubbing thing and started to loose my erection for some reason but she was ready to cum. So close in fact that when i couldnt finish she put her fingers to work and gave herself an orgasm. In fact it was a pretty intense one. Remember now she hates masturbation and says shes never done it. What do you think? It was actually pretty hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

My wife is similar...very conservative, but a few years back I asked her to just touch herself while I watch, which lasted for only a few seconds and she wanted to move on. A few weeks later, out of the blue she asked if I wanted to watch her touch herself...Of course, I said yes. She went at it...looked like a pro who had been masturbating for her whole life. I showed her my appreciation and told her how awesome it was, and she said she masturbated as a teen until she learned it was evil, but seeing how turned on I get watching her made her move past it and she now loves it...her masturbating is part of our foreplay almost every time. Awesome.
Machinist2525 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2017-10-04
39 year old male from Los Angeles
Jaknoffmycock said:
So something happened while having sex with my wife this weekend. First i have to say that my wifemis dead set against masturbstion for any reason. I guess it was due to how she was raised. Not real religious or anything just the old, masturbatoin is evil and dirty thing. She even thinks i quit.
So this weekend we were doing our usual thing. Heres the odd part. the way i usually get her off is we do a good bit of foreplay, i do oral on her, we fuck for a while then i pull my cock out, take in my hand and rub the tip against her cilt till she cums. Then i finish by fucking her till i cum.
We were doing the rubbing thing and started to loose my erection for some reason but she was ready to cum. So close in fact that when i couldnt finish she put her fingers to work and gave herself an orgasm. In fact it was a pretty intense one. Remember now she hates masturbation and says shes never done it. What do you think? It was actually pretty hot.

It is amazing how many inhibitions go out the window when you are horned up to the nth degree. I love those moments.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think your wife may have just run into a reality in life that masturbation isn't wrong and her belief systems are soon to fall
tinytim40 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2021-03-14
78 year old
Never saw my wife jo, but she loved jackn on my cock and giving a prostrate check.
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
I usually just ask her to finger herself while I lick. sometimes they're shy at first due to solo intimate behavior being shared, some don't care, one used vibe on herself no matter what i was doing...
keithnabor usually
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
the other half never touches herself that much, sometimes i can guide her hand during forplay and she will give it a lil rub as i am sucking her tits, i bought a vibrater WOW tuns her into a total whore, given me the best bj's when using it, she gets so horny when using it that her ass hole becomes available 😋
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Unregistered ?

My wife wasn't into playing with herself. She gave absolutely the best hand jobs better than me and foot jobs. The girlfriend has all kinds of toys. I was living and working in Las Vegas she was in California. We would face time and watch each other get off.
nyjet18 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2016-12-08
52 year old heterosexual male from USA (New Jersey)
My wife said she never masturbated. I believed that until one day I was in our bedroom. She was in our bathroom showering. I then heard a "thump" in the shower. Thinking she dropped something, I walked over to the bathroom door and peeked in. What I found was the hottest sight. There she was sitting on the shower floor rubbing her clit! I was so tempted to walk in but it was so erotic watching her I decided to pull my cock out and jerk off watching her. I was so turned on that I almost shot all over my bathroom door. She was never aware I was watching her. It's my little secret now and every time I hear the "thump" I know I am in for a nice little masturbation show!
SKYPE or KIK at NYJET18
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Of my long term relationships with women (4) only one was cool with it. She did it herself and would tell me about it. The other three weren't conservative by any means. They each just didn't understand why I would want to do that if I had them. One even thought it was some kind of weakness on my part.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives and masturbation