JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone else find average/plain/butterface girls attractive?
Page: of 1  
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
I love girls like this:

User posted image
User posted image

User posted image

Cute, average, plain, butterface, borderline ugly.

kik is xreplicantdreamsx
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Absolutely! So sexy on so many levels.
JO2JAV Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2016-06-23
43 year old bisexual male from Jersey City NJ
Those girls look pretty to me! I wouldn't describe them as borderline ugly at all. But yeah, normally the most important thing about a female for me is her body. So I'm fine with acne/big noses/scars etc. wink

I think this girl is hot:

[img]https://www.hairyerotica.com/get_image/4/d3f8dd34f17d1004bedd2bbb41f53f23/sources/3000/3356/77915.jpg/[/img]

And I think Alaska Zade is one of the most beautiful girls on the planet:

User posted image
Unregistered ?

My ex could be perfectly described as this, her body more than made up for it.
Machinist2525 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2017-10-04
39 year old male from Los Angeles
I think with few exceptions, I find "average looking girls" more attractive than "traditionally beautiful" ones. I am more attractive to a person on the street than someone on a billboard or movie screen. Has something to do with authenticity.
Unregistered ?

YES!! but the fact is I like them all... I like variety, but more and more I'm finding "average" if there is such a thing, hotter and hotter. Weird but I love the little imperfections.. not perfectly straight teeth, prominent nose, scars add character.. and I like the "perfect" ones too! LOL
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
symetre3000 said:
YES!! but the fact is I like them all... I like variety, but more and more I'm finding "average" if there is such a thing, hotter and hotter. Weird but I love the little imperfections.. not perfectly straight teeth, prominent nose, scars add character.. and I like the "perfect" ones too! LOL
agree completely. ive been accused of liking " butterface" women as well. have always been attracted to the ones who are average, plain or have "imperfections" . find all those things very sexy and especially for me i thnk its the prominent noses as you mentioned.mmmm (my little fetish) lol
Aurelius01 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2020-10-12
44 year old heterosexual male from Barrie, Ontario
Hard to know what this standard is. Some celebrities are attractive, most in my opinion are not; they're often so made up I can't see natural beauty shining through. I would take a natural beauty or attractive "girl next door" over that any day!
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
SyntheticDreams said:
I love girls like this:

User posted image
User posted image

User posted image

Ugly, no way,just need makeup for regular models, nice to wank too, no seriousness, just thanx mam for a pic to u to wank too,

Cute, average, plain, butterface, borderline ugly.

kik is xreplicantdreamsx
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
symetre3000 said:

Yup,,me too, pussies and all
ohmyohmy Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-05-16
68 year old heterosexual male from uk
Plain Jane's . Conservative women with a naughty streak triggers the imagination far more than grunt and groan photo shopped models. Erotic arousal should, in my experience , be relevant and attainable , with a push , no pun intended
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I do like the Plain Jane or Girl Next Door type, worked in an office block and would chat to the few girls that were not tart up ones, for a while there was a blonde temp. she didn't wear makeup, turns out her bf stopped her from wearing makeup at work, told her how i like, fucked her several times

ohmyohmy said:
Plain Jane's . Conservative women with a naughty streak triggers the imagination far more than grunt and groan photo shopped models. Erotic arousal should, in my experience , be relevant and attainable , with a push , no pun intended
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Unregistered ?

As long as there is the promise of seeing the inner slut, looks don't matter as much as some may think. I think she's surprisingly hot.
Mercia Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2017-09-02
heterosexual male
I think the term butterface gets over used and I've seen some stunning women given this classification by some guys. Jeez either I have very low standards or they are shooting for the top. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I find dowdy/plain/conservative women very attractive. I think there is an element of their shyness and vulnerability which is attractive. But also, the idea of their inner slut appeals to me. In my experience, the more introverted and socially awkward girls develop a much kinkier side to their sexuality and are open to more extreme pursuits.

I also find women with certain imperfections - such as goss-eyed, gaps between teeth, flat face, protruding jaw - can be strangely attractive too.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone else find average/plain/butterface girls attractive?