JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is anyone curious if sisters feel the same when having sex?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I married a girl with 3 sisters and I find myself comparing all of them all the time. Things like how does my wife's ass compare to her older sister...how do my wife's legs compare to her sisters...my wife's tits to her sisters? The one thing that's hard to compare is my wife's pussy to her sisters...I'd love to know if they look the same and feel the same. Thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
I would guess - but don't know it - that they can be pretty much different, depending on age. How a pussy feels may depend on the females ability to use muscles in her body - something that can change because of births. Maybe with one-egged twins there could be similarities.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Machinist2525 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2017-10-04
39 year old male from Los Angeles
I have had sex with two different pairs of sisters and while each of them would look different (boobs, ass, hair) their pussies were pretty similar. And more importantly they both liked the same things and liked doing the same things. And the younger sister in both instances would fantasize about me while I was dating their sister. I would be curious to see how often that happens in general.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
They feel completely different.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is anyone curious if sisters feel the same when having sex?