JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fucking a chubby girls ass
Page: of 1  
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I had that pleasure a bunch of years ago. I have jerked off to the memory many times!
I like to play with my cock!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Chubby girls are was more fun than skinny gals
JJ1 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2018-10-11
48 year old
I agree 9000% with you on that
today is a great day for fun
Unregistered ?

Always prefered chubbier girls, only dated on skinny girl in my life and i will never dat one again
Unregistered ?

ChefYaz said:
I had that pleasure a bunch of years ago. I have jerked off to the memory many times!
chubby girls for me all the way I never fucked a girl up the ass what does it feel like you really hit the jackpot getting a lovely round assed chubby girl to let you service her assasscock
Unregistered ?

Its got to be doggy getting hold of a fat ass wTching it wiggle and jiggle is pure joy

When it slots home and plenty to hold its great
Rumplespilljizz Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-04-25
59 year old bisexual male
I went to my senior prom with my best friend, who was a great girl. Still is. 5'3". Long, red hair to her waist that she usually wore in a ponytail. Lotsa freckles. Pale, pale, pale. Green eyes. Firm, firm tits, some of the best I've ever seen to this day. All upslope to the point that her nipples almost pointed up. Your standard Irish farmgirl hottie. And she had this round ass that swelled just right. Her boyfriend had dumped her for someone else and since neither of us had anyone else, we went together. Had a great time. We ate, we danced, we went to the midnight movie and the prom breakfast, we had a few secret drinks but nothing crazy. Each of our parents thought we were staying at friends' houses but we'd made arrangements to hide leave my car near home and spend the night at a friend's house so we could have a few more drinks and party with some friends. We were the only ones who showed up. So after a couple of beers we decided to crash in our friend's spare bedroom. we'd slept in the same bed before on roadtrips with our parents, who were friends, so it wasn't a big deal. I woke up in the morning and we were spooning. My arm was over her and I had one of those beautiful breasts cupped in my hand. My cock was soooooo hard and it was nestled between her cheeks. What had woken me up was her grinding back on it and whispering, "Are you up?" I immediately apologized and tried to disentangle myself. She pulled my arm closer and ground back on me. That's all it took. We had always ignored the sexual tension between us but that went right out the window. We kissed, nibbled, sucked, I came in her mouth, she came in mine, and we continued. But when it came time to maybe do the deed, she demurred, saying that she wasn't going to be doing that with anyone but her husband. Turns out that was why her boyfriend had dumped her. He was tired of only getting her mouth and her ass. I'd fucked a couple of guy friends, and been fucked in return, which she hinted that she knew about. And although I wouldn't be getting any of that beautiful red-haired pussy, would her ass be okay? She had a little bottle of hand lotion in her purse and since we didn't have lube, that was what we had to use. She explained how to take my time and by the time I got ready to mount her, she was on all fours while I was slowly pistoning three fingers in and out with little resistance and rubbing her pussy. I wasn't completely aware of what the clit did at that time, I just knew that rubbing her in that one spot made her breathe faster and harder and caused her hips to buck. I turned her over, pushed her sturdy thighs up against those breasts, took aim between those fat ass cheeks, and pushed in, balls deep, in one long, slow thrust to the of her making a a sound that sounded like a cross between a squeak and 'Oooof'. We finished with her doggy, my hands around her small waist, pulling that chubby ass back onto me and grinding deep.

We continued doing that all summer. I got to tit fuck her, butt fuck her, and come in her mouth more often than I can count. That fall we both went to college in different states. By Christmas she had a boyfriend, whom she married a few years later. I never got to touch her again, although we're still friends. Oddly enough, he complained to me once a few years later. He asked if I had any hint of how much of a freak his wife was in the sack, to the point of bringing women friends home to share a couple of times. But the one thing he'd never gotten to do was fuck her in the ass. She wouldn't let him. I told him I had no idea why.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fucking a chubby girls ass