JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » my wife teasing neighbours and other men
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I noticed that our older single white neighbour had a keen eye for my hot 30yo milf wife when she was out in the garden during the recent good weather last week. So I told her to tease him with her 34D cleavage and her sizeable firm fit round ass in her long sundress. She loves to tease and I love knowing she is making other men hard and invoking sordid fantasies about her in their perverted minds.

Do any other guys like their wives doing this too?

PM me to chat about this.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

RachelRileyFan7 said:

Do any other guys like their wives doing this too?

Sounds super hot. Mine does it a little bit, but I would love her to do it more!
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
mine would never do it "on purpose" but she just happens to go around with no bra and a lot of times no panties and wouldn't you know she's very popular with the neighbors, especially the men for some reason...
wr richard1230
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Steve38 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2020-11-18
60 year old curious male from U.K.
I wish mine would do it more
Wifestrokr Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-12-28
28 year old
I love when my wife teases other men! Such a turn on
Wifestrokr Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-12-28
28 year old
Btw.. ur mailbox is full
Unregistered ?

You should have gotten her to flash him.
Unregistered ?

Poorlittleme said:
You should have gotten her to flash him.

Hopefully that is coming next...
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
64 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I love when my wife does this. She loves teasing guys with her 40DD tits.

Were were hanging out with a group of folks we had just met on a cruise when the subject of piercings and tattoos came up. She boldly stated "oh I have both" and pulled down her bathing suit to show off the tattoo on her left breast and her pierced nipples. It was quite erotic!
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
When we were first married my wife was oblivious to have sexy she was and how much men appreciated it. When she was pregnant the hormones got to her and she fell in love with teasing other men. That lasted for about 30 years and I loved every minute of it!
HeyMando Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2021-04-09
42 year old curious male from SE UK
My wife likes to sun her legs in the back garden as soon as the suns out. We're overlooked by a tow of houses. Caught a few lookers multiple times. Especially when she wears her bikini top and bottom showing off her milf body! Turns me on a lot!
Kik concordiandawn
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
73 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Virtually every man I know has commented at some time or other on my wife's shapely ass. It took her a long time to understand just how attractive it is to men, but she eventually started enjoying making it easier for them to appreciate.

A few years ago I opened the door to my best friend, and wank mate, while my wife was decorating the Christmas tree. When we walked into the lounge she was on her knees, reaching under the tree for a "dropped bauble". She claims, with the slightest of grins, it was coincidence that she had her ass thrust high in the direction of the door.

What I'm not sure she realised was that her leggings were stretched thin enough to make it evident that she wasn't wearing knickers under them, or that I later tossed my friend off while we discussed the barely veiled view of her ass and cunt which she presented.

She's given plenty of guys the time and opportunity to study her ass over the years but she's never come close to that piece of exposure. As far as I'm aware.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

Some great responses here. Enjoying all the stories and messages so far! Keep them coming!

User posted image
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
67 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Before menopause about 12 years ago, my wife love flashing. She would wear a dress or skirt with stockings garter belt never any panties very low tops showing of her 34 d's. He dresses and skirts were mid thigh she would sit at a bra an a stool and cross and uncross her legs giving the a peek at her pussy or as she use to call it fun box. But now don't even have sex with her anymore
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Not so much the neighbours now unless a mature workman is about as she doesn't want them thinking she's a slut, but when the sun is out and she's horny we have some amazing days out teasing, showing and flashing. Pantiless, braless, undies, nylons and sometimes nude. Love her getting attention from dirty mature guys.

No undies woods
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » my wife teasing neighbours and other men