JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » UK Breakfast TV Girls
Page: < prev  of 442   next > 
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
first ever???...hope it won't be yer last ..welcome to the club...wink

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
fred987 said:
first ever???...hope it won't be yer last ..welcome to the club...wink

Amateurs eh Fred lol

Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
celebjeanslover said:
Had fun this morning imagining Sally's moist pussy slowly wettening the gusset of her white panties while she teased the nation.

User posted image

Love to sniff and lick a pair of her well-used panties. stroke stroke stroke
The wetter the pussy, the better.

AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
fred987 said:
thanks for the Carol pics....lovely

You're always welcome! Anything I can do to spread the joy. lol

SkankHunt said:
Had my first ever Kirkwood session this morning. Was not planned, was hot to get the job done for her before the weather report ended. Her curves and massive milfy tits got a massive load. Thinking the hot weather this week will give us some great outfits on morning TV..

Wow, I can't even remember my first wank to Carol, it was so many moons ago now....God knows how many loads she's had from me over the years, I dread to think! Something tells me you're going to have many more wanks over her, she is a spunk magnet of the highest order. I've spunked for her twice today myself.

WildOneOne Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2022-12-07
56 year old bisexual male from UK
Morning - loving Tina's brown breakfast baps on display - cock out instantly for a quick stroke before work stroke

matureladies Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2020-10-02
74 year old heterosexual male
Got a perfect screem shot of Sally Bundock this morning caught her with her lega apart stretching the hem of her tight dress so inviting

WildOneOne Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2022-12-07
56 year old bisexual male from UK
Missed that - love Sally's MILFy figure - pull that dress up, bend her over the desk, slide her moist panties down and ease my erect twitching cock up inside her wet pussy pussy

Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Tina looking great this morning. I would love to rip that dress off and suck/bite on her erect nipples before burying my face in her moist juicy cunt to taste all her juices before pumping my spunk deep inside. stroke stroke stroke
The wetter the pussy, the better.

47 year old
matureladies said:
Got a perfect screem shot of Sally Bundock this morning caught her with her lega apart stretching the hem of her tight dress so inviting

It's been a LONG time since I was able to get a perfect screen shot of Miss Bundock. You've got around 5 seconds whilst the camera is zoomed out (making the quality very much less than perfect) to get a shot of her, before that wretched huge red banner covers most of her bottom half. I really wish the proper full length shots that we've been treated to on Breakfast lately were used for Sally Bundock's news broadcasts. She's actually my favourite morning milf, so it's very frustrating. Still, what I was able to catch before she was covered up made me pull myself stupid, she is a hot as all hell milf!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

47 year old
"Just take a look at this view!" Oh I am, Carol! I am very much admiring the view...cockstrokestrokestroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
Dumpy brown sex pot Tina stiffening our resolve this morning.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

knifty Amateur Jackinchatter

375 posts since 2018-10-05
56 year old bisexual male from manchester
BBC Breakfast is having a boob fest today, my cock was so hard as soon as I switched on this morning

OshKosh Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2023-07-24
58 year old
AlctPervert said:
It's been a LONG time since I was able to get a perfect screen shot of Miss Bundock.

Thanks for the effort mate. Sally is superb. I was scrolling through her Twitter feed with my cock out earlier and saw this. As someone with a high heel fetish I got solid at the thought of cumming all over Sally's freshly removed heels. I'm really hoping for a shot of her freshing removed knickers next ... that would send me over the fucking edge.

User posted image

Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
OshKosh said:
Thanks for the effort mate. Sally is superb. I was scrolling through her Twitter feed with my cock out earlier and saw this. As someone with a high heel fetish I got solid at the thought of cumming all over Sally's freshly removed heels. I'm really hoping for a shot of her freshing removed knickers next ... that would send me over the fucking edge.

User posted image

Love a sniff of those.

47 year old
OshKosh said:

User posted image

Thank you for appreciating my efforts, I did my best with what was provided. That banner is one hell of a cockblocker... I also have a high heel fetish. I'd love to kiss and lick her high heels, then spunk inside them before she went to work. Then she'd put them on, and be on-screen in front of the nation, who are completely unaware that my sperm is lovingly massaging her soles...and knowing how just how damp that was making her knickers...

Page: < prev  of 442   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » UK Breakfast TV Girls