JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncut Fetish
Page: of 2   next > 
brobater73 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
I cant be the only cut guy who has a fetish for uncut cock. Me and my brother are both cut but our father was not. I remember seeing his meat in the shower or bathroom and that's where my curiosity and fetish bloomed.

Uncut is kind of hard to find where I live here in the US and when i do get to play with one it's intense. Have skyped with some uncut guys who are willing to let me explore their meat virtually and get into that uncut cock they have as I jerk off.

Who else is cut and has a deep love for uncut cock like me
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jb7007 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-08-13
69 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Im uncut but often wonder what it would be like to wank a cut cock. Lol
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Pull your foreskin right back,splash some lube(baby oil in mycase) and masturbate the bare head.you won't last too long.

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
I imagine what it would be like to jerk off if my cock was uncut. I did ask why they chose to have us cut when dad wasn't and it was a mom thing. My dad wanted us left alone but he lost that argument.
jb7007 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-08-13
69 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Dont need lube. Do you still have a frenulum?

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
jb7007 said:
Dont need lube. Do you still have a frenulum?

i dont
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
brobater73 said:
I imagine what it would be like to jerk off if my cock was uncut. I did ask why they chose to have us cut when dad wasn't and it was a mom thing. My dad wanted us left alone but he lost that argument.

Unfortunately what happened to you happened to many boys whose father was intact but mother made the decision in the hospital to have her son circumcised. It was usually at the advice of the doctor. Fortunately I had the opposite experience. My father was circumcised, I was the first born and when my parents discussed circumcision with the doctor he said that he did not circumcise his son and saw no need for it!! Therefore I was left Intact as were two brothers after me. Ever since junior high school at the age of 12 I have let males and females that were curious about a foreskin see, examine and play with mine. Some very recently!! Fortunately for boys it is becoming less and less common for boys to be circumcised!!

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
Lucky you! During "the talk" he did explain/show the anatomy of the penis and discussed his vs ours. unfortuanly i never go the opportunity to have uncut friends during the whole experimentation time. I really enjoy watching uncut be played with now.

mikewesten39 said:
Unfortunately what happened to you happened to many boys whose father was intact but mother made the decision in the hospital to have her son circumcised. It was usually at the advice of the doctor. Fortunately I had the opposite experience. My father was circumcised, I was the first born and when my parents discussed circumcision with the doctor he said that he did not circumcise his son and saw no need for it!! Therefore I was left Intact as were two brothers after me. Ever since junior high school at the age of 12 I have let males and females that were curious about a foreskin see, examine and play with mine. Some very recently!! Fortunately for boys it is becoming less and less common for boys to be circumcised!!

brobater73 said:
Lucky you! During "the talk" he did explain/show the anatomy of the penis and discussed his vs ours. unfortuanly i never go the opportunity to have uncut friends during the whole experimentation time. I really enjoy watching uncut be played with now.

Well if you happen to be anywhere near the Concord, New Hampshire area I would be happy to help you continue learning all about the benefits of having a foreskin. Hopefully if you ever have a son you will leave him the way he is meant to be. I have done that for a number of males, females and couples!!

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
Yeah if I have kids, def gonna keep them uncut and tell them they are luckier than me! LOL. Very nice (and hot too) that you let your cock out for exploration.

mikewesten39 said:
Well if you happen to be anywhere near the Concord, New Hampshire area I would be happy to help you continue learning all about the benefits of having a foreskin. Hopefully if you ever have a son you will leave him the way he is meant to be. I have done that for a number of males, females and couples!!
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
I was raised in KS, uncircumcised my whole life and I wouldn't trade lol I love my foreskin. Love how I can masturbate in so many more ways than my mostly cut fellow Americans.
Scottydapimp
Unregistered ?

I'm cut and recently I've been curious about playing with a uncut cock. Looks like it would be lots of fun.
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Younger id be kinda embarrassed to pull it out at a wanking event because I was different. Turned out the complete opposite. Almost all my pals asked to touch and stroke it. I never allowed because at the time I had it well under control lol.
Scottydapimp

socalstinger said:
I'm cut and recently I've been curious about playing with a uncut cock. Looks like it would be lots of fun.

I have let many males like yourself, as well as quite a few females, learn all about a foreskin "first hand" by seeing and playing with mine. I have always enjoyed doing that since I was very young up to this very day. If you were closer I would invite you to join me for a new experience. Anyone curious or interested that is the Concord, New Hampshire, USA is welcome to contact me!!!
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
I had a friend a couple of friend growing up that were uncut! I was fascinated by their uncut cocks! I got to play with one of my friends cocks! It was so awesome to jack him off and feel his foreskin glide up and down over his glans! Even better when I sucked his cock and ran my under his foreskin!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncut Fetish