JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncut Fetish
Page: < prev  of 2  
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
ChiefH said:
I had a friend a couple of friend growing up that were uncut! I was fascinated by their uncut cocks! I got to play with one of my friends cocks! It was so awesome to jack him off and feel his foreskin glide up and down over his glans! Even better when I sucked his cock and ran my under his foreskin!!

I am cut and I agree with you that it is awesome to stroke a friends uncut cock and feel how smoothly the skin glides up and down his throbbing veiny shaft. I am glad I had the opportunity to stroke some of my friends uncut cocks when I was younger. And thinking about it still makes me mad that my mother had me circumcised when I was born.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brobater73 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
ALl great comments guys. Only uncut dick i saw in real life was my dads. Also his was the only one i saw in action and it was him showing me and my brother cut vs uncut. Wish it was easy for me to find uncut guys to play with where i live.
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
Being uncut I think that is the best. I know a number of people who are actively working to get back their foreskin.
brobater73 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-24
bisexual male from USA
I think restoration involves a lot of time and work, not sure I'm up to it. but wish it were easier. By the way Chris that a nice cock you have.
nevdave Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-05-14
60 year old
I am uncut and love it. I've had 2 guys suck my head underneath the foreskin and they say it's delicious. Also, I can cum and almost hold all the load under the foreskin then drip it into a guy's hot mouth.
mmck279 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2010-10-28
44 year old curious from Denver, CO
I'd never seen an uncut dick up close until my 30's. I'll my friends growing up were all cut.

I met up with a guy to jack off with, and when he dropped his pants and revealed his semi hard uncut dick I was pleasantly surprised. I got to stroke his dick quite a bit while he was fully hard, and watching his foreskin slide up and down and over his head was pretty cool. I almost made him cum too soon by rubbing his exposed head too much. I quickly learned his dick was quite a bit more sensitive than mine. He showed me how to stroke him the right way, and then it was smooth sailing.

I still haven't played with a flaccid uncut dick yet. Hope to try that someday.
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
I was kinda embarrassed early on since all my friends were cut and they would play with their cocks different, almost always working the shaft with the fist.

Mine with foreskin, I did it by it in so many ways, often alternating techniques several times in a session.
It was not really my thing to touch or be touched by another guy but I was constantly asked if they could stroke me off. Just so i could say I did I let them glide the foreskin over my cock and I felt his cut dick. Just once.
I remember thinking how tight and dry it was compared to my gliding dick action, constantly wet dripping with pre cum.
Good memories of good buddies I guess.
Scottydapimp
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
As I said earlier I have an uncut penis that I am willing to let others see, examine and play with. I have done it for many males and females in the past and have no problem with it. I am in the area of Concord, New Hampshire, USA.

I assume it's normal for many uncircumcised guys to keep a kleenex close to dab all the precum from time to time, unless you just don't care about a mess lol?
Scottydapimp
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
Scottydapimp187 said:
I assume it's normal for many uncircumcised guys to keep a kleenex close to dab all the precum from time to time, unless you just don't care about a mess lol?

Sometimes! I do tend to produce a lot of pre cum most times, even when I don't want to and it makes a mess in my underwear during the day. I have resorted to putting a folded up paper towel in my boxer briefs to keep it from leaking through my pants making a wet spot on the front.
Also just want to say your profile pic shows a really good looking penis and very nice foreskin!!!

Thanks thats very kind of you.
Scottydapimp
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
[u][/u][i][/i][b][/b]
Scottydapimp187 said:

I like to milk out my precum and lick it off my fingers, love the taste.
Back when I could produce a lot I would lay in bed next to my wife and get a lot of precum on the head of my cock for lube then swirl my thumb inside of my foreskin around my cock head till I'd cum. Great way to jack.[img][/img]
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
Scottydapimp187 said:
I was kinda embarrassed early on since all my friends were cut and they would play with their cocks different, almost always working the shaft with the fist.

Mine with foreskin, I did it by it in so many ways, often alternating techniques several times in a session.

I've noticed that in videos of guys jacking off, cut guys tend to pump their shafts with little attention to the head. Being cut, I find this bizarre - pressure on the shaft is nice, but nothing feels as good as stroking the head. I'm not sure why cut guys seem to sometimes avoid stroking their cock heads.

Scottydapimp187 said:

I don't like the slippery mess all my precum makes, so I keep a cloth or a few paper towels close by during a long edging session, and I use them constantly. Kleenex and toilet paper are way too flimsy - they get soaked through and disintegrate quickly. Even a wad of paper towels will be in pretty bad condition after an hour or so.

When I'm not edging, I wipe the precum on my underwear or chest.
Unregistered ?

I'm male 30 from the UK, I'm uncut and love showing off on kik if anyone wants to see
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncut Fetish