JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Best Gay Hook-Up Site or App?
Page: < prev  of 3  
jackxxx Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2020-07-09
44 year old
Grindr is the most popular I think.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Fabguys. I get dozens of offers every day to meet and to fuck. I'm lucky rhough, apparently, I have a lovely looking big fat cock (it seems average to me) and a peachy bum. I can understand the bum compliments, though. It is one of my finest features.
Hat212 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2016-09-10
69 year old curious from California
Had a lot from Grindr, some become regulars for a while. Met with one today, just 2nd time but good daytime deep bj. He got a 3 day load. Missed with a slim Latino 20 yr old last night, just couldn't wait any longer + 2 cop cars showed up in the pkg lot where we were going to meet. I was parked in my van. When I see those guys,- I'm gone. Kid was frustrated, but it's my rule-
I've been getting some contact from Silverdaddies , I'm new there so idk yet. Might be good.
Some of my Grindr guys I've been seeing for a couple years. I just get head & cockplay. So some guys want to get fucked, they tend to move on. A lot of youngers just get so horny for dick they gotta have it- make good cocksuckers too.
Fauxstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2022-12-27
43 year old homosexual male
sniffies.com is a good try. You can have location based searches. Can be anonymous or have a profile with pic and location. They also have known pickup areas like parks, restrooms, bookstores etc
Open minded, always pervy, lets have fun
Unregistered ?

Fab Guys in UK
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Best Gay Hook-Up Site or App?