JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How to get a curious guy in the sack
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I was sent a message by a curious guy, on another site, today. He was curious, but a little reticent to cross over the tracks. So, this is what I sent him -
I can see you now, just laying there face down, legs apart. I can almost taste the anticipation that we are feeling. Our excitement fueled by our hunger for each other.
As I kneel between your legs, you part your thighs a little more, it's a clear indication to me that you are willing surrendering yourself. Your legs are trembling a little, the excitement is overwhelming your senses. You are breathless with desire, I am delirious from it. This is actually happening, we are about to become lovers.
My hands take your firm ass cheeks and gently I part you. It's my first proper view of that perfect, puckered flesh tunnel that I have been dreaming of since we first became acquainted. Tonight our penises and pussies are going to be acquainted properly. Neither of us can wait for the ultimate pleasure we are about to be joined in.
You feel a thrill run through you entire body, I can see your sweet little bud contracting and expanding, I know it's from pure lust. As I lay my cock between your firm buns, it's taken on a mind if it's own. You can feel my rigid dick twitching and throbbing, it's from the thrill of knowing it will soon be inside those tender walls of that sexy little mangina.
I reach for the bottle of lube, and squirt a generous amount within your crack, it feels cold to begin with, but that's ok, baby I'm going to warm it with the warmth of my dick. I start to rock gently back and fourth, lubing my pole with the soft skin of your ass.
I can hear you let out a moan of pleasure as my cock head brushes against your opening. I tell you how much I want you, how much I want to be inside you.
Once my cock is nice and slippery I get you to spread yourself so I can lube the entrance to your hole with my fingers.
As the first of my oily fingers parts you a moan of pleasure escapes your lips. Before long I insert a second finger, gradually stretching you to accommodate my fuck stick. A third finger soon joins the other two I have buried to my knuckles in that hungry little pussy.
I know you are ready now, your begging me to take you. You are stretched out enough to allow me access.
You relax yourself and prepare for my entry, my first penetration of your lovely ass. It's not going to be your ass for much longer, it's about to become your pussy. It's not going to belong to you much longer, soon, it is going to be mine, mine to do with as I please.
I line my cock up with your entrance and you push outwards as I apply a firm but gentle pressure. Slowly you begin to open, my cock head starts to slip inside.
I stop and let you relax a little more, once you are completely comfortable, I push a little more. Another little push and I pop inside you. I'm only a few inches in, but it feels good for both of us.
Once again I give you a little time to adjust. Your pussy gradually relaxes and you beg for more of my cock. I'm only too happy to oblige.
I lower my weight upon you, another inch works it's way inside. A moan of ecstasy tells me you are ready for fucking.
You reach behind you and run your hands along my stalk towards where I enter you.
I start to slowly withdraw, the friction of your walls upon my cock feels fantastic. I rock forwards to work more of my rigid member further into you.
A few more gentle thrusts and I am completely inside you. You can feel my bush grazing against your ass. Now you are ready to be fucked properly. I pull backwards, only the head of my dick remains inside you. I thrust forwards, a litttle harder this time. It's driving you crazy.
I pull your arms back and grip both your wrists behind your back.You are enjoying being in this position, I am in heaven in your tight little pussy. I can feel you clamping
down upon my dick to increase my pleasure.
I have your wrists in one hand, my other is pressed in the small of your back.
Now I want to look into your eyes as our gay love making reaches new heights.
I withdraw from you, and an involuntary little whimper escapes your lips, you feel empty and want me back inside you.
I flip you over, and you spread wide to accept me once more. Your rigid dick is laying up your belly. I can see the cord of erectile tissue running up the underside of your penis. I tell you how sexy you look as my dick parts you once more. Your eyes roll back in your head as I thrust into you once more.
I tell you how amazing you feel on my cock, how no woman's pussy feels as good. It won't be long now.
Our love making becomes more fevored, more frantic.
I can feel you are close, a few more deep thrusts and you erupt across your belly. This brings me to my climax. We come together, your sperm spalshing across my belly, my sperm within yours.
I collapse upon you, our breathing ragged and short. I give you the most passionate kiss you have ever experienced, you give me the most passionate kiss I have ever had.
It's now we realise that we truly are deeply in love.
We kiss until my spent cock slides out from your perfect pussy. Your newly converted pussy.
Now I get you to get on all fours, I'm going to insert my tongue into your freshly fucked ass, lick out every drop of my love juice.
But that's another story.......

He's invited me to stay for the entire weekend, next week.
Feel free to use the above text, as you wish. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Add a reply Quote this post
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
That would get me in the sack!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My legs are spread wide and my pussy is waiting! My god that was a hot read. Thanks for sharing
Unregistered ?

TxMWM said:
That would get me in the sack!!

Lol, it certainly seems to do the trick, I have a few guys lined up for fun, after sending that.
Unregistered ?

bootybate said:
My legs are spread wide and my pussy is waiting! My god that was a hot read. Thanks for sharing

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have other erotic stories and approaches that I have written, so I may post them here over the next week or two. Let's face it, the human mind is the greatest sex organ of all.
ProteinFace Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2018-06-21
38 year old
Woah. Yup. As a curious guy, I can confirm that that works.
Unregistered ?

ProteinFace said:
Woah. Yup. As a curious guy, I can confirm that that works.

I think there is an inner slut in most of us guys.
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
dont do much for me, need to get horny first
and that means wide open pretty pussy
keithnabor usually
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
OMG! I have a throbbing rock-hard boner from reading your words of encouragement to the curious guy, whom I assume, is no longer curious. Thanks for sharing!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
That would definitely get me in bed with you
Humiliate me
Unregistered ?

I'm glad that enflamed you, as I think you are exactly the kind of girl that would make my imagination kick into overdrive. Spread for me, baby, I want you.
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:
OMG! I have a throbbing rock-hard boner from reading your words of encouragement to the curious guy, whom I assume, is no longer curious. Thanks for sharing!

I'm really glad you enjoyed that, as my philosophy is the mind is the ultimate sex organ. Would you believe I'm new to this,? This weekend is when the curious becomes the converted. I have lots of requests to post more erotic adventures, so I think im going to upload more. I hope they get the juices flowing.
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
Curious guys are great. Awhile back I met up with a cute femboy freshman who was all excited to have just moved into his first off-campus efficiency apartment alone and immediately wanted a hand job from another guy before he had even gotten completely moved in. We ended up doing it on the floor of his new, empty apartment literally an hour before his parents were supposed to show up with his furniture. At one point when precum started oozing down his shaft I asked him if it was ok if I just licked it off. He said he guessed so. That was all the window I needed to deepthroat him until he came in my mouth, lol.

A handjob? Please! You ask me for a handjob and youre definitely going to get your cock sucked!
Unregistered ?

Poleposition69 said:
Curious guys are great. Awhile back I met up with a cute femboy freshman who was all excited to have just moved into his first off-campus efficiency apartment alone and immediately wanted a hand job from another guy before he had even gotten completely moved in. We ended up doing it on the floor of his new, empty apartment literally an hour before his parents were supposed to show up with his furniture. At one point when precum started oozing down his shaft I asked him if it was ok if I just licked it off. He said he guessed so. That was all the window I needed to deepthroat him until he came in my mouth, lol.

A handjob? Please! You ask me for a handjob and youre definitely going to get your cock sucked!

What do you get if you ask for a blow job?
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
Most curious guys from my experience just want handjobs or head. Theyre all nervous about recip head unless they are really letting go and getting off. Then it just happens
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How to get a curious guy in the sack