JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » married in the closet cock suckers
Page: < prev  of 2  
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
My wife has no idea that I am a cocksucker.
Be happy, suck a cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I've been doing it in secret for the past 5 years with another married guy of 77. We've both met eachother's wives, so they know of the friendship but that's all. I was 68 when we first started and it's filled an enormous void in my sex life. Despite a bit of fun as a kid and in my early teens, I never imagined I enjoy sucking another man's cock.
Remmerg Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-06-02
65 year old from Australia
I'm so happy for you I think it's great have you sucking cock I'm a c********** as well haven't done it for a while I would love to get into it again cheers
Slangalang Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2021-06-02
51 year old
I am married, have never sucked a cock, but would definitely be interested! And, even though I've never done it, I could probably suck cock better than my wife. laugh
wickr - slangolang
Naughtyuncle Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2020-06-30
54 year old
pantypanty said:
My wife never really seemed interested in sex. At least not like any of my ex gf's. Sex always seemed to be a chore for her like she couldn't wait for it to be over. One day I decided to stop asking just to see how long it would be before she got horny enough to initiate sex. It never happened. So I started looking on craigslist for other guys with panty fetishes and that is how i started sucking perv cock. I had quite a few married buddies over the years. Usually avoided the single or 100% gay guys because they didn't understand about not being available at a moments notice. When you can't show because your kid got sick or another family issue, they think you are just flaking out on them.
Anyway that's my story. I love meeting local pervs and cumming with them. If we click, oral makes it even better!

I totally get it! Same here. Was never interested in straying with guys or girls until I got tired of being ignored sexually.
Unregistered ?

My wife doesn't know what I've done with guys. I get plenty of sex at home, but I'm to the point that I want to enjoy as much as possible. My wife is horrible at sucking dick and I enjoy sneaking around having a guy suck me dry. Lately I've been wanting to feel another man's cock in my mouth and having my ass stretched by a large cock.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » married in the closet cock suckers