JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating at the library
Page: of 1  
soxandundies4me Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
I am curious if any other guys like masturbating at the library? I did it all the time in college. Most of the time I would sit at study desks that had partitions. It was fun getting off with someone just on the other side. I caught a few other guys doing it too, and I was caught myself a few times. Any other guys get into it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes, I totally got into jacking off in the college library. I looked for books on art or photography to help out. Sadly, many of the best pictures were already cut out of such books--by guys needing them at home, I suppose. I loved the risk and feeling of jacking in a quiet corner with people nearby.
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

Yes I have done this many times walking around the book shelves, I take my man-bag so I can get really hard without anyone seeing my cock. The best part is when there is a hot chick looking at books and I love getting as close as I can to them with my stiff cock in my hand just as I am about to shoot my load. I was almost caught once when my cum fell onto the floor just inches away from a very nice looking blonde girl and just as she turned I put my foot onto my cum to hide it and as she nearly walked into me and apologised. I said no problem at all and she smiled back as me totally unaware of what had just happened.
scottish48 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2018-12-27
54 year old
what about female librarians, always had a thing for them, anyne else
soxandundies4me Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
MORNING_GLORY said:
Yes I have done this many times walking around the book shelves, I take my man-bag so I can get really hard without anyone seeing my cock. The best part is when there is a hot chick looking at books and I love getting as close as I can to them with my stiff cock in my hand just as I am about to shoot my load. I was almost caught once when my cum fell onto the floor just inches away from a very nice looking blonde girl and just as she turned I put my foot onto my cum to hide it and as she nearly walked into me and apologised. I said no problem at all and she smiled back as me totally unaware of what had just happened.

I did things like that too. I would stand in the stacks and jack off, though I would be checking out guys. I would use my backback to help hide what I was doing. Sometimes I would play with myself and cum in my pants, sometimes unzip, pull it out, and cum on the floor.
Unregistered ?

I'm in college now and I do it as much as I can. Most people have their noses deep into their computers, so I tuck myself into a quiet corner, get my cock out, fake read a book and jack my cock slow and quietly. Doesn't take me very long to bust with all the people nearby. So fucking hot
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
The periodicals are helpful, for a little visual stimulation.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
soxandundies4me said:
I am curious if any other guys like masturbating at the library? I did it all the time in college. Most of the time I would sit at study desks that had partitions. It was fun getting off with someone just on the other side. I caught a few other guys doing it too, and I was caught myself a few times. Any other guys get into it?

I used to love wanking in the college library. The desks were partitioned in pairs with seats back to back so I would always pick a seat where a girl was next to me and 2 were behind. I'd get my cock out almost straight away and start wanking. Was never caught but they must have smelt my cum as I shot my load into a tissue.
m4rk84_uk Amateur Jackinchatter

322 posts since 2020-06-23
39 year old male from Lancashire
did enjoy wanking in college library and toilets if busy. cute teachers and milfy cleaners wink good times
edging to this... cum always or next time
Stoker6 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-07-28
69 year old curious male from London
Yes! Never actually got my cock out in the shelves but our college library had an art section with some erotic art in it including explicit stuff. Used to furtively work through those with my cock straining at my zip, then when I couldn't stand it any longer I'd go into the very roomy toilet nearby, drop my drawers and have a good thrash. Surprised I didn't clog the drains I came so much. Still love smutty vintage art.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So I used to spend a lot of time in the library at college and no, never jacked there...but I did end up hooking up with a really cute hot MILF of a librarian from there in my senior year. Had I stayed in that area what a time we'd have had during my post grad years. To give you folks a sense of how long ago this was I distinctly remember us fucking all night to the theme music from American Gigolo which we had just bought from the local Tower records because it was playing on the radio.
Working it hard
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Always helped if I masturbated, then I could concentrate better.
Unregistered ?

Used to have a study period in the library once a week at school.Always sat at a small table at the back which had a clear view of 3 seater that had no table where 3 hot teens in tiny mini's always sat,every time they crossed their legs (often) had a lovely pantie view. Had my pocket cut out so I could wank under table and spunk off.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating at the library