JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Does your wife know you share her pics and like it?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I am one of the truly fortunate. My wife knows everything about my sexuality and sexual play including sharing her pics online. I am total "out", so to speak. I'd like to connect with other guys whose wife knows and even digs guys jacking off to her.
Add a reply Quote this post
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
Not my wife, but my girl knows everything about me, knows I share on occasion, we're on Zoig, and has an onlyfans......

I'm a happy guy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
My wife does know and used to like it a lot, even posing for pics with the intent to share them online. But the past couple of years she's grown more modest and has asked me to stop showing her off. It was fun while it lasted though.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Koss Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2021-06-01
heterosexual male
My wife is insecure, has low self esteem and her 1st husband never gave her compliments so now when I tell her my online masturbation friends enjoy her pictures it shocks her but also gets her very turned on

Video of her talking about it

video
Can I see pictures of your wife?
Unregistered ?

Koss said:
My wife is insecure, has low self esteem and her 1st husband never gave her compliments so now when I tell her my online masturbation friends enjoy her pictures it shocks her but also gets her very turned on

Video of her talking about it

video

Your wife is adorable, and just hearing her talking about men masturbating had my cock stiffening.
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
Mines cool with it as I don't show her face. We occasionally fuck looking at vids of guys wanking over her pics and talking dirty but those are few and far between. Most guys are just picture collectors
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
SlightlySalty said:
My wife does know and used to like it a lot, even posing for pics with the intent to share them online. But the past couple of years she's grown more modest and has asked me to stop showing her off. It was fun while it lasted though.

Same for me but more than just a couple of years. They seem to think beyond a certain age they become undesirable.
dcfclad Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2020-11-09
34 year old
My wife is unaware
dutchy1985 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-05-15
39 year old heterosexual male from Netherlands
My girlfriend is aware and turns her on as well that I share her pics and vids wink
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Does your wife know you share her pics and like it?