JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » From Married To Bi Sex
Page: < prev  of 2  
Slangalang Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2021-06-02
51 year old
Jimpdx75 said:
Seems to be a lot of married guys who love to be cock whores... Is that just because of the sex cycle in a marriage? Or something already there before getting married and trying to adhere to society standard?

My married sex life is not spectacular, so that may be one aspect of it for me, but I've found that there are alot of kinks and taboos that turn me on now, and I would love to explore them. Plus, I just want to feel what women feel when they get fucked, to offer yourself up and get pounded and feel his hot cum on you or in you. I could never be romantic with another guy, but the sex aspect does turn me on.
wickr - slangolang
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
Jimpdx75 said:
Seems to be a lot of married guys who love to be cock whores... Is that just because of the sex cycle in a marriage? Or something already there before getting married and trying to adhere to society standard?

For me it is a fantasy. With my wife I am the dominant. I am doing the fucking in so many different positions, and I am getting the blowjobs and handjobs. It is my cock that get pleased while also making sure my wife is satisfied. With a guy my fantasy is more of the other side. Instead I want to be the one who do the handjobs and blowjobs. I want to be the one that makes a guy cum. And I would love to be on the receiving end getting fucked making a guy cum deep in me. Just a different role and perspective, I think...

Unregistered ?

Have to agree with others on this topic. Firstly, my sexuality has evolved as I've gotten older, and I'm now at a point where I enjoy bisexual fun. Still very attracted to my wife (and other women) and love pussy, but very much enjoy getting off with a guy. Strictly physical for me, nothing emotional with guys. No true attraction, other than sexual. Secondly, since I'm the aggressor with my wife, I am totally a submissive when it comes to guys. Want to please them and be taken like a womangrin For me, it is very hot to please and be used. But, to each his own, different strokes for different folks, and all that jazzgrin Whatever is fun and makes you feel goodstroke
dailyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-01-05
56 year old bisexual male from queens ny
girlsorguys said:
I crave both cock and pussy wink

me too
in nyc
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I am married and I still like pussy, but, man, I really LOVE sucking cock.
Be happy, suck a cock
Jimpdx75 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2015-12-19
48 year old curious male from City of Roses
This seems to be a common consensus. Guys usually don't want to be the dominant partner in married bisex. I think the fantasy of what it be like to give up control is a big turn on for most married men. We make decisions so much on a daily basis that giving up control would be a big turn on and hot fantasy.

CuriousBiMichael said:
For me it is a fantasy. With my wife I am the dominant. I am doing the fucking in so many different positions, and I am getting the blowjobs and handjobs. It is my cock that get pleased while also making sure my wife is satisfied. With a guy my fantasy is more of the other side. Instead I want to be the one who do the handjobs and blowjobs. I want to be the one that makes a guy cum. And I would love to be on the receiving end getting fucked making a guy cum deep in me. Just a different role and perspective, I think...
Live like it's your last day... Skype: Jimpdxone
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
My long marriage ended recently with my wife's death. I know I'm supposed to be in mourning, but all I can think about is masturbating with other guys and sucking their cocks. It used to be rare that I would get enough time alone to cam with another guy but now I can spend the entire day naked and chatting with guys on cam. The problem, if I choose to call it one, is that I can't get anything done because my mind is always on sex and my hand is usually wrapped around my cock.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Hubbi2Horni said:
Strictly physical for me, nothing emotional with guys. No true attraction, other than sexual. Secondly, since I'm the aggressor with my wife, I am totally a submissive when it comes to guys. Want to please them and be taken like a womangrin For me, it is very hot to please and be used. But, to each his own, different strokes for different folks, and all that jazzgrin Whatever is fun and makes you feel goodstroke

Same here. I started sucking cock long before I got married. I love being a submissive cocksucker and pleasuring a man. I don't ever want them to suck me. Just feed me cock and cum.
Small dick chronic masturbator
shortfast65 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2021-06-15
80 year old
77 yr bi widower here. I've had few experiences in the past both giving & receiving head. Occasionally I get really big urge for more. I would surely like to find someone in my age range for jo, bj, & frot buddy. No reason matures can't have fun too.
dailyrub2 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2018-01-14
57 year old bisexual male from rocky mountain area in US
Suffering from lack of marriage sex has driven me to be more curious over time. If I found myself single again I would be trying to hook up with women and men. But men just like sex more than women, especially as they age, so I'm sure I would be hooking up more with guys.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » From Married To Bi Sex