JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Doublelist
Page: < prev  of 2  
tomkatt0000 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-05-18
65 year old from Houston
Nicks said:
Bet you 10 out of 10 adds of females looking for a guy is a guy

Occasionally there are women.

Most of the time you find these women on DL are rejects. They like to advertise, have a guy contact them, chat a bit, then proceed to denigrate the guy for one reason or another.

It's a weird empowerment thing. Guess it's their way of getting back at the world for their previous rejections.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bhoner Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-03
59 year old bisexual male from Flathead, MT
I find that the male ads are very weak and way too many males have disillusioned profiles that they are trannies and op[s and CDs is over kill.......

The golden rule is if they cant hold a conversation and wont answer any questions r explain themselves,,,, youve got a Mental Basket and you dont want them near you or knowing where you live......

the best women I have been finding are older ones that dont have Internet. I find them in public and and can be approached
tomkatt0000 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-05-18
65 year old from Houston
Bhoner said:
I find that the male ads are very weak and way too many males have disillusioned profiles that they are trannies and op[s and CDs is over kill.......

The golden rule is if they cant hold a conversation and wont answer any questions r explain themselves,,,, youve got a Mental Basket and you dont want them near you or knowing where you live......

Excellent analogy. I get a laugh out of the guys that are convinced their are cuckold couples just begging for them to come satisfy their wives.

Bhoner said:

the best women I have been finding are older ones that dont have Internet. I find them in public and and can be approached

Absolutely.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Doublelist