JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » My friend Jim
Page: of 1  
Cdarylev Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-01-31
68 year old curious male from Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Couple years ago, I asked a good friend if I could suck his cock and if he would cum in my mouth. Regrettably, he said no, never and avoided me since although we still work together occasionally. During one of these he accidentally brushed the tip of my cock through my pants. I really want to suck him but don't want to lose him as friend. Can anyone here advise me in how to proceed?
Desire to please your body.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
I would let this fantasy go bud... Too much at risk here. However if you need another friend just give me a shout. Milwaulee area here
Master Stroker
Jimpdx75 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2015-12-19
48 year old curious male from City of Roses
I'd let it go and move on. The last thing you want is for him to file some type of hostile work environment. It's best to move on.

That always seem risky asking a co-worker especially if you don't know 100% what they will say.

Cdarylev said:
Couple years ago, I asked a good friend if I could suck his cock and if he would cum in my mouth. Regrettably, he said no, never and avoided me since although we still work together occasionally. During one of these he accidentally brushed the tip of my cock through my pants. I really want to suck him but don't want to lose him as friend. Can anyone here advise me in how to proceed?
Live like it's your last day... Skype: Jimpdxone
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » My friend Jim