JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Poles, Doors, and Trees...oh, my!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Was reading another post that made me reminisce about my early endeavors with jacking. Don't recall ever talking with other guys about this specific method of getting off, so just curious if others have done this. I can still get off this way, although it is much more likely to raise eyebrows nowsmile

Not quite sure how I discovered this, but I would climb poles (fully clothed) and rub my cock on them until I had an orgasm. To expound, there was a rental house next to mine, and it had a covered garage (what we call a carport in the South). The carport connected to the house on one side, and other side that abutted our property was held up by 4 round metal poles. I vividly recall climbing the poles and grinding my crotch against them as I worked my way up. The friction would make me have an explosive orgasm. I can remember holding onto the pole, eyes closed, and hips shuddering as I came. Makes me laugh to think what the neighbors must have thought if/when they saw me. Must have been pretty obviouswink I VIVIDLY remember that I was climbing that pole when I first ejaculated hot cum and it was LIFE CHANGING! The orgasm alone was great, but that unexpected explosion of hot cum in my underwear was next level!

I also found that I could induce the same effect when climbing a small tree trunk or by hanging from a door in my house and "humping" until I orgasmed. Masturbation truly is one of life's great endeavorsstroke
Add a reply Quote this post
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
That's different. Of course our goal is to make our dicks drip, so congratulations. I have sure done some weird stuff to achieve the end result.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
We used to tie ropes to old lampposts to swing around them.I shimmied up a lamp post one day,rubbing my penis against it as I climbed the pole.my penis was pressed against the pole as I climbed up it.I nearly passed out as I enjoyed the sensation of rubbing against the pole,and I hadn't started masturbating then.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Poles, Doors, and Trees...oh, my!