JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » A question for married women
Page: of 1  
Mr_Bator Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2008-10-24
73 year old curious from Australia
Hello ladies,
I'm married and want to share my masturbation with my wife. She frequently isn't in the mood for sex when I am so a question or two...

1) How many know your husband masturbates regularly?
2) Do you mind if he does?
3) Would you feel uncomfortable if you weren't 'in the mood' and he was to masturbate beside you in bed?

I'd value your response
MB
16,000 + orgasms and still counting
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Even though my wife passed away in 2006, I will answer your questions as if she was the one answering them

1) How many know your husband masturbates regularly?

When he and I first started dating about 40 years ago, in addition to regular intercourse, he introduced me to jacking and jilling ourselves. I have jacked him off hundreds of times, just as he has fingered me too.

2) Do you mind if he does?

No, of course I don't mind at all. We both enjoy it very much
3) Would you feel uncomfortable if you weren't 'in the mood' and he was to masturbate beside you in bed?
He has masturbated while laying beside me many times over the years. However, if I wasn't "in the mood" as you put it, I would very often just softly rub him off until he came.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I know my husband masturbates, although I'm not sure how regularly. I am fine with it and don't mind at all. That said, if I wasn't in the mood for sex I think I would be uncomfortable if he did it in bed beside me (assuming I was awake). It's hard to say in general, though, because there are many factors that might affect the way I'd feel about something like that.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
1) I know he masturbates on a regular basis. When he's here, he generally does first thing in the morning when he's getting ready for work. He tries to hide it, but he's not particularly good at it. We also mutually masturbate some.

2) Nope. Not a bit. That's why it baffles me that he tries to hide it.

3) Hell, as long as it didn't keep me awake, I guess not. No, that's not true. I guess it would bother me. But I think it would bother me because I would feel guilty for not wanting sex just then when he did, not because he was masturbating in general.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Creaming4U Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-09-11
75 year old curious
A guy reporting on this subject now. My first wife did not enjoy sex and I was frustrated with a very high libido at the young age of 20. We did have children and they are just great today, all grown. I never went to bed at night without a very hard erection and waited for her to go into deep sleep and then I found it exciting to masturbate, very slowly, next to her. I lay with my shorts pulled down slightly and facing away from her. It was difficult because I couldn't let the bed rock, so my pumping was very slow and my imagination helped alot. Finally, I reached my peak and squirted alot of cream onto the sheet. I think the slow, long time masturbating produced a much more intense cumming. Suppressing my heavy panting and the groaning words I'm used to made it less pleasurable, but still terrific release and orgazm. I often wonder when she changed the bed if these stains didn't give her reason to wonder...I super enjoyed self-masturbation with my second wife; went crazy with that lying naked together, under the covers, as an alternative to our terrific moments of intercourse.
so, touch me......
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
1-I know
2-Don't mind at all
3-Don't mind. 9 times out of 10 it gets me in the mood because it's fuckin hot.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » A question for married women