JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sports Socks on Guys
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anybody else live white sports socks on guys? Love seeing a naked guy with just white socks and a nice dick, it gets me so horny. HMU if you like it too.
Add a reply Quote this post
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
Yes remember in the gym when it was still open before the Pandemic you would see lots of muscle guys after workouts
in the locker room in just athletic socks naked and flexing in the big mirrors on the wall. Big muscle guys like the attention so others with gather in their socks and flex with them. The room had the scent of testosterone and some would offer theirs
to others not as built as they were. They gained a few worshipers from doing that. Was told from other gyms it goes on too. I like the look of naked muscles in athletic socks only .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
It doesn't do anything for me but I'm happy to strip off on cam and wear just white socks
SockyFeet Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2017-12-31
42 year old bisexual male from Northern California, USA
For sure, man, seeing guys like that has had a major effect on me going all the way back to the Junior High locker room. I prefer the white ones too, or white with the gray toe/heel. All I need to die a happy man at this point is a jerk bud who's cool stripping down to his socks with me and playing footsie like that as we jerk each other off, haha!
[url=https://dirtycode.io/VGN]SockyFeet's DirtyCode Pro page[/url]
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sports Socks on Guys