JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best comment you ever got about your gf or wife
Page: of 1  
slutter1 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-05-29
34 year old
What was the best comment you got while showing your wife or gf online?

For me it was about my 21yo ex gf from an older guy who said that "she looks like she is gonna burp semen".

Lets hear yours!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When somebody called my wife "fuck meat" after seeing her pics. I would love to see her used like that.

cockstrokeeyeshot
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
"I would like to use her like my own, private sex toy. I would fuck her so hard, man. I have no idea how you don't fuck her around the clock, dude."
Open to interesting ideas
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
At 44 she still looks like a high schooler with a great set of tits
nhwifelover Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2021-05-17
52 year old
"oh I almost just blew after that pic came up!" "I'm trying to edge but I have to cum on her!"
Unregistered ?

One of my buddies described my wife as "pure sex". I can't get it out of my head, so hot!
falcone Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2011-08-24
41 year old
years after meeting another couple on holiday, i find the very same guy in chat room. He has no idea its me, but after weeks of gentle groundwork i get him to tell a story of meeting people on holidays. sure enough, he describes meeting my mrs..describing her bikini exactly and her tattoo etc.... I was jerking furiously as he described watching her each day, what he thought of her body, her erect nipples, how her body was 'clearly built for sex' and..... how her bf was not good enough for her!!!!
Golfguy317 Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2021-07-07
53 year old from Indianapolis
Love guys looking at my petite wife. Had guy tell me he strokes looking at her Facebook pics

Rrsmith33 on kik
Joey6 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2017-07-18
54 year old curious male from West Midlands UK
I love sharing my wife pics on KIK for guys to comment on cock and tribute
Sometimes I even share the best ones with her
But the best comment ever was when I overheard her 2 sisters husbands saying how they wanted to DP her and when they saw me how they would have to make her airtight now I had shown up
They thought I was too far away to hear what they were saying about her
Unregistered ?

Was from a fifty something man when I was in my twenties I was waiting for my then girlfriend we just started chatting in an hotel bar before going into the nightclub myself and my girl were going to she walked in looking impressive and before she spotted me the older fellow spotted her and said jesus I'd love to get on top of that one I just laughted and he copped on what can i say i was punching way above my weight
Unregistered ?

My wife is hot and has 36DD tiddies. One time we were at a baseball game walking around the breezeway. She was wearing a "too tight" thin-strap tank top and her big boobs were on full display. While walking past this group of dudes one of them saw her and said, "Jesus Christ, look at the big fucking jugs on that bitch!" She acted like she didn't hear them, but I know she did cuz she got bright red and embarrassed. It made my day.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best comment you ever got about your gf or wife