JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty sniffing? Whose and when?
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
upskirtpanty Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-10-16
47 year old bisexual
Worked in houses for many years..have had so many pervy wanks smelling panties..

Trade panty/upskirt pix and masturbate with like minded pervs/wankers

qTox: C175F0EE245263CA8A989A1124636C9437
00B736C2083282E52514976852F327460BC2C6B0CB

Add me or pm
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I will sniff anyones

Part of the thrill is they are unaware so as we chat I know what their most intimate smells are and I know what type of mess and stains their vaginas make

It is heavenly

I also love it when husbands and boyfriends show me panties the thrill of them indulging other mens sexual pleasure and the mild betrayal of the partner is very sexy
n2nboy Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2021-01-05
40 year old heterosexual male
I like to smell my wife's. Sometimes she will leave her used ones on the bedroom floor for me.
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
I can't for the life of me remember when I got into panty sniffing, but alas the only ones I've had the pleasure of so far are my wife's (I've played with my sis-in-law's bra once, which I got a hold of post-clubbing and so it tasted nice and salty).

I was playing with the wife's panties last night while she was in the bath, and naughty me I got so turned on I started gagging myself with them. I like to taste you see, as well as sniff, and so I'd positioned them so I could lick the gusset, but I got so turned on while wanking off at the same time I forcibly kept cramming the whole of her panties in my mouth. I've never done that before, but I enjoyed it immensely, as did my cock judging by the load it fired out.

Now, if I can only get my hands on a few pairs of panties from some of the hot women I know. What a fun time that would be.
jmpumpx Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2011-01-02
53 year old
my #1 fetish! love to go through hampers when i am friends homes. PM to chat
mattuksniffer Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2013-07-06
45 year old curious male from London
Love Panties/ Knickers too. Started when younger sniffing a friend of my mum's when she stayed and my Aunts (no not into that anymore, teenage hormones making me extra horny and her's were easy access when we visited).
Have enjoyed friend's ones since, usually from the floor or laundry bin when possible.
Not had the pleasure for quite some while now and get very turned on at the thought of the smell and taste of a good looking woman's pussy stained panties.

Would love to show you how turned on the scent and taste makes me! Maybe with your wife's / gf's as you watch!
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
For me it started in my early teens. My brother and I shared a converted attic space (with two dormers). The space was large as it had to full length and with of the house less a small amount lost due to the roof pitch.

One summer we had a girl come live with us for several months. I don't really know her story but I assume she was in need of a place to stay and my parents helped out. I remember finding her panties laying close to her bed and I felt the urge to take a look at them. She must have been wearing them longer than most would just due to her situation and being shy to figure out how to get things washed more often. Her panties were soiled more than any pair I have ever seen since, but that did not stop me from holding them up to my nose... I was hooked from that point on.

I have had the opportunity to sniff and taste a growing list of ladies panties; stepmother's, stepsister's, GF's, both wives, stepdaughter's and several visiting friends of my wife's.

Part of the thrill is going on the hunt and making sure to put everything back exactly as it was found so that no one is the wiser.

When I used to travel for work I would often borrow a pair of my wife's panties to take with me. I didn't really hide it and eventually my wife figured it out, for a while she used to call me her "pantie sniffer".
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
I posted a pair of my FWBs fresh panties that she masturbated in awhile back. I love taking a deep sniff of them periodically while jerking off. Sometimes I jerk off inside of them right where she came and sniff the mixture of her and my cum while I stroke. Good stuff!
FrankB Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2015-11-14
35 year old heterosexual
I have never properly sniffed a pair of dirty panties. But my 23 year old flatmate is going away this weekend for the first time since covid started. As soon as she's out the door I'm hoping to find a bunch of her used stained thongs. I'm hard just at the thought of taking that first deep sniff of her pussy scent and licking her dried cunt juice.
lovepantylines Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2019-03-28
40 year old male
the wifes and about every second day !
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I have sniffed & tasted so many over the years, started when i was yng with my sister, my best bud also loves sniffing panties.
when visiting friends / family that have laundry basket in bathroom I always need to go.
There is more but I am not saying in room - email me
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
NJ_Strokebuddy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2021-06-19
47 year old curious male from New Jersey
InPanties said:
I have sniffed & tasted so many over the years, started when i was yng with my sister, my best bud also loves sniffing panties.
when visiting friends / family that have laundry basket in bathroom I always need to go.
There is more but I am not saying in room - email me

Just scored an amazing cotton thong from my wife, after we fucked in them for about 45 minutes. Outstanding scent! Would be hot to mail them to a fellow connoisseur.
NJ Stroke Buddy
Unregistered ?

Step daughters everday other day
cheevo Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2007-11-03

FrankB said:
I have never properly sniffed a pair of dirty panties. But my 23 year old flatmate is going away this weekend for the first time since covid started. As soon as she's out the door I'm hoping to find a bunch of her used stained thongs. I'm hard just at the thought of taking that first deep sniff of her pussy scent and licking her dried cunt juice.

Fantastic. You should have some good fun there
jmpumpx Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2011-01-02
53 year old
i will sniff and stroke with any pair of panties i can get my hands on
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty sniffing? Whose and when?