JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Curious *with standards*
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Alright so I'm extremely curious but keeping encountering some things outside my 'zone' let's call it.
I'm sure there are some others in this camp as well.

1st off I became curious with shemales and quickly realized they are hard to find so I then decided to settle and allow my curious fetish to men and to be clear nothing above the waist I call it, no kissing or anything like that. My fetish and curiosity remains to just sucking, handies, and if the lust peaks enough to fucking / bring fucked.
For myself I also have some standards, like being somewhat close to my age and also in fair shape.

So I'm curious who else has these guidelines

I keep getting older men / out of shape or people in borderline weird things. I guess that's relative but I'm NOT into jerking over people we know, wives, exs,celebs.
I try to keep the fetish as close to what I'd be looking for.
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Galvic1 said:
Alright so I'm extremely curious but keeping encountering some things outside my 'zone' let's call it.
I'm sure there are some others in this camp as well.

1st off I became curious with shemales and quickly realized they are hard to find so I then decided to settle and allow my curious fetish to men and to be clear nothing above the waist I call it, no kissing or anything like that. My fetish and curiosity remains to just sucking, handies, and if the lust peaks enough to fucking / bring fucked.
For myself I also have some standards, like being somewhat close to my age and also in fair shape.

So I'm curious who else has these guidelines

I keep getting older men / out of shape or people in borderline weird things. I guess that's relative but I'm NOT into jerking over people we know, wives, exs,celebs.
I try to keep the fetish as close to what I'd be looking for.

99.9% of the guys are weird as fuck with some fucked up fetish. Most guys are out of shape and over weight. I rarely find anyone late 40s and decent shape like myself. I am not attracted to guys I just want the cock and balls
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rasagoo Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2020-12-10
39 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
I'm about similar. Not too old or young an mostly centered around jizz play, eating, etc but no real attachment beyond male jerk off buds, bi curious play, an being maybe good friends
New to this but willing to try almost anything once, and anyone.
Unregistered ?

I'm looking for good looking, slim/fit, not hairy, or over 50.

If I have standards for the women that I'd be with, why wouldn't I have similar standards for men?
aguyinco Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2018-02-21
53 year old curious male from Colorado
I totally agree.
Dboglee Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-01-03
49 year old
As an older hairy tub of lard my response to you is keep trying to find what you are looking for
That person(s) is out there
Doesn't make much sense to me to explore with someone you are not attracted to
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Curious *with standards*